Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can Spark be delivered to Singapore by 1 Dec?
744 3 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7qaCD5S
New
Singapore

Hi,

I need a DJI Spark to be delivered to a Singapore address by 1 Dec. If I order it today (Monday), will I be able to get it delivered by 1 Dec (Friday)?

2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

The estimated shipping date of Spark in our online store is 1 business day after payment confirmation.
But please forgive us we cannot guarantee the delivery date of express company.
Personally, it would be better and more convenient to purchase the drone from local retail store: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer
2017-11-26
Use props
djiuser_7qaCD5S
New
Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-26 19:02
The estimated shipping date of Spark in our online store is 1 business day after payment confirmation.
But please forgive us we cannot guarantee the delivery date of express company.
Personally, it would be better and more convenient to purchase the drone from local retail store: https://www.dji.com/where-to-buy?site=brandsite&from=footer

So that means it will be shipped out of warehouse 1 business day after payment confirmation? or does it mean the spark is expected to reach the address 1 business day after payment confirmation?

To help me have a sensing of how long it should take. Is it possible to tell me which country the warehouse will the spark be shipped out of?

Thanks!
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_7qaCD5S Posted at 2017-11-26 19:11
So that means it will be shipped out of warehouse 1 business day after payment confirmation? or does it mean the spark is expected to reach the address 1 business day after payment confirmation?

To help me have a sensing of how long it should take. Is it possible to tell me which country the warehouse will the spark be shipped out of?

You are right, the drone will begin to be shipped out from warehouse 1 business day after payment confirmation, and our warehouse locates in Shenzhen, China.
Sorry that we cannot guarantee the product will arrive by 1st, Dec, once the drone is shipped out, you will get the tracking number and please track the progress in express company's website.
Purchasing from retails stores would be a better choice.

2017-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules