Set default location for photos & video
2316 4 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jyunte
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2103150 ft
United States

The Osmo+ saves all of the automatically stitched  panoramas, and all the individual images that make up panoramas, onto the phone/device that's connected to the Osmo+. It also stores all the individual photos that make up a timelapse on the phone. Is there any way to make the software store this on the SD card that's inserted into the Osmo's camera? If I shoot a long timelapse, that could be thousands of photos... And there's not enough free storage space on the phone's internal memory. You can't even tell it to use the phone's SD card... But the best place to store them is on the Osmo+ SD card!
2017-11-26
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
United States

Nothing? No one else concerned or have this problem?
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Jyunte, sorry for the late response.
May I know the model of your mobile phone? Are all the pictures saved in your local Gallery of your phone?
For iPhone, the individual pictures are all saved in SD card.
2017-11-30
Use props
Jyunte
Second Officer
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-30 01:30
Jyunte, sorry for the late response.
May I know the model of your mobile phone? Are all the pictures saved in your local Gallery of your phone?
For iPhone, the individual pictures are all saved in SD card.

Galaxy S7 Edge.
The pictures are saved to a DJI Go folder in the device memory, not the SD card.
I can find no way to tell the DJI Go app to put them on the SD card, where there is (effectively) unlimited space.
2017-11-30
Use props
MWitarsa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2058179 ft
Brazil

Jyunte Posted at 2017-11-30 23:44
Galaxy S7 Edge.
The pictures are saved to a DJI Go folder in the device memory, not the SD card.
I can find no way to tell the DJI Go app to put them on the SD card, where there is (effectively) unlimited space.

I'm not sure, but maybe could be an option to automatically clear video/photos cache.
2018-3-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules