1166 8 2017-11-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansf71cae69
New
Flight distance : 2502881 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Hi DJI , i need  update package for CrystalSky 7  for local update via MicroSd ... where i can download it ? i need local update for updating DJI GO V4. please send me update package for CrystalSky moitor
2017-11-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

At the moment, the operating system and DJI Go are updated through an Internet connection, the firmware cannot be downgraded to SD card.
Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-11-27
Use props
fansf71cae69
New
Flight distance : 2502881 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Mindy , i don't want downgrade - i need just Update..or refresh firmware
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansf71cae69 Posted at 2017-11-27 04:23
Mindy , i don't want downgrade - i need just Update..or refresh firmware

I see, sorry that the firmware cannot be downloaded to SD card at the moment, please update the operating system through an Internet connection, enter Settings---check update.
If the current firmware is not the latest version, the device will request to update. DJI Go APP will update together with the system.
2017-11-28
Use props
Amirfm
New
Flight distance : 572333 ft
Israel

What is the latest version of the CS 2000 nits firmware ?
And what is the latest version of the Go 4 app?
2018-1-13
Use props
uweneumeister71
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-28 02:55
I see, sorry that the firmware cannot be downloaded to SD card at the moment, please update the operating system through an Internet connection, enter Settings---check update.
If the current firmware is not the latest version, the device will request to update. DJI Go APP will update together with the system.

Yeah but I am running on the latest firmware and I am not able to log on to my DJI account. That CS is absolute useless at the moment !
there is a message showing up which says network unavailable , check internet connection.

but the internet is working, I can use the browser easily.

I need to go back to the firmware before!
2018-1-13
Use props
uweneumeister71
lvl.1

Germany

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-28 02:55

Yeah but I am running on the latest firmware and I am not able to log on to my DJI account. That CS is absolute useless at the moment !
there is a message showing up which says network unavailable , check internet connection.

but the internet is working, I can use the browser easily.

I need to go back to the firmware before!
2018-1-13
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

uweneumeister71 Posted at 2018-1-13 02:35
Yeah but I am running on the latest firmware and I am not able to log on to my DJI account. That CS is absolute useless at the moment !

Try again. The server at DJI was offline and now it should work again.
2018-1-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

uweneumeister71 Posted at 2018-1-13 02:35
Yeah but I am running on the latest firmware and I am not able to log on to my DJI account. That CS is absolute useless at the moment !

Uweneumeister, it seems we had a server glitch a few days ago, may I know if the issue persists? Thank you.
2018-1-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules