Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
[Time out] Out late for Black Friday deals, want 5% off?
1891 12 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KedDK
Captain
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

Out late for Black Friday deals and want a 5% off Coupon useful for the below items, please reply.

only valid while Black Friday deals are running so not much time back i am afraid.

Edit: Black Friday deals closed

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Ked. Please provide more details about the coupon you mentioned and the promotion is still running now. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-2
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-2 19:57
Hi, Ked. Please provide more details about the coupon you mentioned and the promotion is still running now. Thanks for your support.

It was "5% Off" coupons i won during the B.F. days, among other stating that "5% coupon can be used for any products promoted on the DJI Black Friday Sale.".

Also see this post that continues from here.

I would like to use it for a extra battery that was listed on the deals page but got the message that the coupon could not be used for the selected product. Raised the problem at sales support but have yet to hear anything!
Was thinking as the time began to run out that someone else might could get use of it, therefore this thread.

The coupon(s) say: "Valid through: Nov 27, 2017, 23:59 (UTC-8)" so i guess time is way out now even i am still p...ed that i could not buy the battery promoted on deals page.
2017-12-3
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-2 19:57

A little to add, you can see #1 at the thread that look very much like the B.F. deals page that has now gone '404', the linked thread also shows the Obsidian Batt., this was not at the B.F. page why i tried already in this post to find out what was up and down in this mess.
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-3 01:15
A little to add, you can see #1 at the thread that look very much like the B.F. deals page that has now gone '404', the linked thread also shows the Obsidian Batt., this was not at the B.F. page why i tried already in this post to find out what was up and down in this mess.

I see. Can you PM me the coupon code so I can check more details for you? Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-12-3
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-3 03:10
I see. Can you PM me the coupon code so I can check more details for you? Thanks for your cooperation.

PM posted, hopefully you can get more use of them than i could ;-)

MY contact with support started with the below cite if that can help tracing why no more info has been provided to me.
"Hello! Welcome to DJI, where future is possible! I'm Dempsey from Pre-Sales Department! I'm very glad to help you! What can I do for you?"
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-3 03:23
PM posted, hopefully you can get more use of them than i could ;-)

MY contact with support started with the below cite if that can help tracing why no more info has been provided to me.

Thanks for the detail. Please note that the coupon can not be used now. It is out of date and ended on NOV. 28th.
2017-12-4
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-4 02:11
Thanks for the detail. Please note that the coupon can not be used now. It is out of date and ended on NOV. 28th.

I couldn't use it before the 28th, not for a battery at least, but i don't know why.

And yes i know it is now to late for anyone to use it for anything, that why i marked the 'offer' with [Time Out].
Stil very pi..ed i could not use for the battery listed on the deals page and got no reply from sales support.
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-4 03:41
I couldn't use it before the 28th, not for a battery at least, but i don't know why.

And yes i know it is now to late for anyone to use it for anything, that why i marked the 'offer' with [Time Out].

Please tell me your email address, I will forward this to our designated department for check.
2017-12-5
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-5 18:20
Please tell me your email address, I will forward this to our designated department for check.

And still i have got no reply from the sales support, really would like to know why the coupons was not usable for the Battery, just like on the Winter Holiday Sale page the Batt was displayed on the Black Friday page and coupons said: Additional 5% coupon can be used for any products promoted on the DJI Black Friday Sale.
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

KedDK Posted at 2017-12-11 14:00
And still i have got no reply from the sales support, really would like to know why the coupons was not usable for the Battery, just like on the Winter Holiday Sale page the Batt was displayed on the Black Friday page and coupons said: Additional 5% coupon can be used for any products promoted on the DJI Black Friday Sale.

Sorry for the late response. I contact the designated department and no relevant email was found. Can you provide a screenshot about it? Thanks for your patience and help.
2017-12-13
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-13 03:35
Sorry for the late response. I contact the designated department and no relevant email was found. Can you provide a screenshot about it? Thanks for your patience and help.

No screen shot but a copy/paste of the chat text, not sure if the first line is from the support chat but i think so.:

DJI Care Refresh offers up to two replacement units for a small additional charge. Water damage is also covered! To learn more click HERE
08:08
Hello! Welcome to DJI, where future is possible! I'm Dempsey from Pre-Sales Department! I'm very glad to help you! What can I do for you?

hello.

Hi
I got a coupon fron BF page https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=4#pid1050981

08:09
And trying to buy a battery it say the code can not be used for that product
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;page=4#pid1050643

08:11
The battery for P4P is clearly shown down at https://store.dji.com/event/blac ... l&=pdc=dapforum
in order to get the 5%coupon code please refer to this one.
08:13
I have a code, but can not use it, it tell me, not for that product
I see. sorry to hear that Ked,
08:14
and thank you very much for the clarification.
08:15
With that, the best thing that I can do for this issue is to escalate it to our Head quarters since the code is not working.
rest assure that you will get a feedback as soon as possible with regards to this one.

It look more like the battery is not mark for sale with the Balck Friday coupon codes. (5% off)
08:17
mark = marked
08:18
As I mention you Ked I will escalate this issue to our Head quarters for the proper action of this problem.
Can I have your serial number also your email please?

email is easy, mymail@somedomain.tld
for serial, hang on
08:20
sure.
07JDDC800100SU it should be
08:22
Thank you very much foe the information Ked, Rest assure that I will forwarded this concern to our Head quarters and please be advise that for any feedback with regards on this you will be notify via an email.
Okay, thanks - guess i'll just have to wait for the Black Friday sale to time out meanwhile
08:23
Thank you very much for the understanding.
Is there anything else I may help you with?

No thanks, Have a nice day
Alright, then. You're most welcome. Thank you for contacting DJI Pre-sales Customer Service Department! Again, this is Dempsey. Hope you have a great day/evening!

2017-12-14
Use props
KedDK
Captain
Denmark

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-13 03:35

Any updates on this that you know of?
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules