Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Problem Upgrading to V01.04.0100 using DJI Assistant 2
1483 5 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AussieFlyer
Second Officer
Flight distance : 165213 ft
Australia

Just looking for some help understanding an upgrade problem. I am attempting to upgrade my Mavic Pro & RC to the latest firmware V01.04.0100 using DJI Assistant 2 V1.1.6 on a Windows 10 PC.The upgrade for the Mavic Pro continually fails (about 12 attempts so far) at 60%. Downloading goes to 100%, Transmitting gets to 100%, but Updating only gets to 60% and gives an "update failed" message with an error code 0x02880b.
The update for the RC (via the DJI Assistant 2 ) went perfectly to V01.04.0100.
If I check the RC in DJI Assistant 2, it confirms update version as current. If I check the AC it shows an update required.
Here's the strange part: if I power up both the AC & RC and connect to DJI Assistant 2 the Firmware list shows both the RC & AC at V01.04.0100

I now have the latest Pano mode and all appears well. I am not game to fly just yet as I am not convinved the AC is really updated. DJI Assistant 2 also no longer shows previous versions on the AC so I can't check backwards.
Sorry for the longwinded missive, but I am not feeling confident to fly without at least putting my query out there.

Thanks in advance.

2017-11-27
Use props
Jos A
Captain
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

what did you see when power up both and start up dji go 4?when see update firmware suggest go with wifi
2017-11-27
Use props
AussieFlyer
Second Officer
Australia

Jos A Posted at 2017-11-27 03:10
what did you see when power up both and start up dji go 4?when see update firmware suggest go with wifi

Jos A
Thank you for the suggestion. When powering up as you suggest there is no Firmware update message, all seems to be OK. The firmware upgrade required only shows up in Assistant 2 when I connect the AC.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

So you can get the drone, RC and app connected normally, right? Please provide me with a screenshot of the version info. Here is the route: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about. Would like to check it first.
2017-11-27
Use props
AussieFlyer
Second Officer
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-27 04:03
So you can get the drone, RC and app connected normally, right? Please provide me with a screenshot of the version info. Here is the route: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about. Would like to check it first.

DJI Thor
Thank you for the response.
The  info on the Dji Go4 app confirms the firmware versions are the latest and  identical between RC & AC.
So all appears to be in sync. I will fly and test.
Flew 2 batteries this morning, all seems well again. Pano modes are a real hoot, thanks DJI.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

AussieFlyer Posted at 2017-11-27 13:55
DJI Thor
Thank you for the response.
The  info on the Dji Go4 app confirms the firmware versions are the latest and  identical between RC & AC.

That's great to hear. Thank you for your update and happy flying.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules