Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Guy got banned.
1250 14 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Welsh Mavic
lvl.4
Flight distance : 26493 ft
France

Itsfaultyagain!

Got banned by the looks.

Poor guy had lemon after lemon if I remember rightly.

Bit harsh, don't remember him cussing or anything just maybe legal action

Feel for the guy.

Did he do anything wrong to be banned?

2017-11-27
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

He was 'Faulty_Again'.
2017-11-27
Use props
StanfordWebbie
Captain
Flight distance : 178018 ft
United States

Was that the guy who used a picture of Archie Bunker for his avatar?  I know he got kicked out.  Don't know why.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJ Enertia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 614065 ft
Australia

i been away sick for last 2 weeks but since coming on the forums today i have noticed heaps of posts by itsfaulty_again that have been deleted..not sure why
2017-11-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

He did seem pretty angry.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

He's banned because he violated the rules of the forum. But his case is still ongoing, our designated team had contacted him.
2017-11-27
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Flight distance : 64127 ft
Singapore

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-11-27 23:49
He's banned because he violated the rules of the forum. But his case is still ongoing, our designated team had contacted him.

Glad that you guys are still following up on his case.  Hope it can be resolved soon.  Frankly, I pitied him, and understand his frustration.  Not that I am supporting his action, but I think this is a good wake up call for the customer service/support side.  I am quite new here and reading all the negative posts about the customer/support service, I really can't understand why DJI has such poor customer support.  Hope the service can improve fast as DJI is a big brand and hope that I will never need to contact customer.... just by reading the posts can cause my blood pressure to shoot up, can imagine if I have to deal with them ...  just my thoughts ....
2017-11-28
Use props
CuaC
First Officer
Flight distance : 369626 ft
Germany

Well, he was going way over the top to be honest...
2017-11-28
Use props
ghostrdr
First Officer
Flight distance : 1272723 ft
United States

Who knows what was really going on. All we heard was his side and he was getting pretty obnoxious.
2017-11-28
Use props
Hugh Jaynus
First Officer
Flight distance : 1204754 ft
United States

romeotango Posted at 2017-11-28 00:05
Glad that you guys are still following up on his case.  Hope it can be resolved soon.  Frankly, I pitied him, and understand his frustration.  Not that I am supporting his action, but I think this is a good wake up call for the customer service/support side.  I am quite new here and reading all the negative posts about the customer/support service, I really can't understand why DJI has such poor customer support.  Hope the service can improve fast as DJI is a big brand and hope that I will never need to contact customer.... just by reading the posts can cause my blood pressure to shoot up, can imagine if I have to deal with them ...  just my thoughts ....

It's because DJI defaults to blaming the operator before blaming their product even though evidence can be present which suggests faulty/malfunctioning equipment. There are certainly instances of operator error but there are also certainly instances of equipment malfunction. When that happens and DJI points blame everywhere but to their malfunctioning product you get infuriated, unhappy customers.

DJI would go a long ways in mending it's sour relationship with its customers by simply admitting their products sometimes malfunction, making it right, and ending up with a satisfied customer. Instead, they know behind every unhappy customer is five more with money in hand so they care not. Couple this with the fact that DJI's support stance is "don't call us we'll call you" then you never hear from them. Then you contact them again only to start over at the beginning again with a new technician.....getting nowhere fast.

With DJI it's "the customer is always wrong and our equipment is always right" attitude that is pushing people away, not their products. The cherry on top is that voicing too much criticism here gets you banned.
2017-11-28
Use props
djiuser_SceRTO6
lvl.1
United States

Hugh Jaynus Posted at 2017-11-28 12:26
It's because DJI defaults to blaming the operator before blaming their product even though evidence can be present which suggests faulty/malfunctioning equipment. There are certainly instances of operator error but there are also certainly instances of equipment malfunction. When that happens and DJI points blame everywhere but to their malfunctioning product you get infuriated, unhappy customers.

DJI would go a long ways in mending it's sour relationship with its customers by simply admitting their products sometimes malfunction, making it right, and ending up with a satisfied customer. Instead, they know behind every unhappy customer is five more with money in hand so they care not. Couple this with the fact that DJI's support stance is "don't call us we'll call you" then you never hear from them. Then you contact them again only to start over at the beginning again with a new technician.....getting nowhere fast.

I am a new DJI Mavic Pro owner also concerned about customer service. So far I have not crashed my drone so I have not experienced the repair aspect first-hand. But I have experienced something that made me stop and think hard. I ordered my Mavic from a US-based DJI distributor (Adorama). The next day I found this forum and started reading about the "Select" plan which promised all sorts of nice discounts (who wouldn't want that?). But when contacting DJI to ask if I could purchase this Select option, they told me I could not as I had not purchased a drone direct from DJI.
That seems like a strange requirement, because Adorama is a valid US distributor, acting on behalf of DJI. I paid the same price for my drone as the DJI store on Amazon offered it for...the main reason I went with Adorama is because they had them in stock and the DJI store said 4-6 week delivery. So it appears that I could not get the deal because DJI could not deliver their product quickly.  That has left a bad taste in my mouth.
Because of that experience, I decided not to purchase the DJI Care insurance  That is $129 DJI lost due to their policy. Not to mention all the accessories I would have purchased (and was hoping to use the Select plan discounts on). I just don't understand it. If you have a customer foaming at the mouth to throw you money, why not accommodate them?
2017-11-28
Use props
M.C. Pilot
Captain
Flight distance : 10278435 ft
  • >>>
United States

StanfordWebbie Posted at 2017-11-27 19:28
Was that the guy who used a picture of Archie Bunker for his avatar?  I know he got kicked out.  Don't know why.

Nope wrong dude. He was another one was banned.
2017-11-28
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Singapore

CuaC Posted at 2017-11-28 00:47
Well, he was going way over the top to be honest...

True that, but if DJI would have handled his case properly, I believe the matter would not have gotten out of hand.
2017-11-28
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Singapore

ghostrdr Posted at 2017-11-28 11:53
Who knows what was really going on. All we heard was his side and he was getting pretty obnoxious.

Well, I believe most of us here is waiting for DJI to provide their side of story, which could be a long wait ....
2017-11-28
Use props
romeotango
lvl.4
Singapore

Hugh Jaynus Posted at 2017-11-28 12:26

Agreed.  I always tell my staff, if you made a mistake, admit it and move on.
2017-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules