Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Select
1065 13 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elektrica
First Officer
Flight distance : 9674836 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi Grace, I was trying to join the DJI Select program (Limited time offer $29 / year). I tried to add to the cart sevaral items, including ones with DJI Care, but I cannot see the "Select" option. I guess I probably qualify. Do you have any suggestion?
2017-11-27
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Hi Elektrica,

What is this DJI Select program?
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Elektrica, Sorry to tell you that DJI Select is only available in China, the US, the UK online store at the moment, your IP shows you locate in Italy.
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Mark Guille Posted at 2017-11-27 11:51
Hi Elektrica,

What is this DJI Select program?

Hi, Mark, DJI Select is a membership program for the DJI Online Store that offers special coupons, prioritized shipping, discounted DJI Care, and more.
Please check Grace's post for more info: https://forum.dji.com/thread-120471-1-1.html
Here is the purchasing page: https://store.dji.com/select
2017-11-27
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
Flight distance : 94390 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-27 18:22
Hi, Elektrica, Sorry to tell you that DJI Select is only available in China, the US, the UK online store at the moment, your IP shows you locate in Italy.

DJI Select is a slap in the face for longtime customers like me, having purchased DJI products for well over 5 years, both for ourselves and for customers. Many of us have spent tens of thousand dollars.

But, since we have not bough a drone exactly in november, and we live in the wrong country, we are not worthy though we have poured money into DJI for over halv a decennium. A Mavic buyer might get to be a Select member, but one who have spent 10000-20000 dollars are not worthy...

It just is not right. What kind of message do you think you are sending to loyal customers?
2017-11-28
Use props
dan_vector
lvl.4
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Oman

Rob W Posted at 2017-11-28 02:54
DJI Select is a slap in the face for longtime customers like me, having purchased DJI products for well over 5 years, both for ourselves and for customers. Many of us have spent tens of thousand dollars.

But, since we have not bough a drone exactly in november, and we live in the wrong country, we are not worthy though we have poured money into DJI for over halv a decennium. A Mavic buyer might get to be a Select member, but one who have spent 10000-20000 dollars are not worthy...

I don’t think DJI are listening to the very many threads on this topic!
2017-11-29
Use props
ICarrascosa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3356 ft
Spain

And the Europeans? What happens that we do not live on earth? I think we deserve the same thing, apart from paying more expensive DJI drones.
2017-11-29
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

ICarrascosa Posted at 2017-11-29 06:46
And the Europeans? What happens that we do not live on earth? I think we deserve the same thing, apart from paying more expensive DJI drones.

Like more expensive Teslas, iPhones, iMacs, etc. We definitively need the Select opt.
2017-11-29
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Rob W Posted at 2017-11-28 02:54

I think they're still acting a bit young in this field, but I am also sure they're listening as well. I feel the same, I have not been a long time customer, but I have a loooooooooonnnnnngggggg list of products purchased (Which BTW does not show on my avatar in the complete form), I actually think that beside the Matrice series I almost purchased any products in the store, including most accessories. I also gifted many drones to friends or convinced them to become new clients, probably the sum is around 40/50 new clients in less than 2 years. It still bothers me that I don't get invited to local openings or events, or that despite ordering right the first minute a product goes live, I often wait for a long time (Although this has gotten far better in the last month thanks to someone on this board...) I think they will fix this as well. Like I said, there's a lot to learn. The company is growing fast and there're a lot of things to tackle. All in all they're very impressive. Tesla, for example, does a horrid job when it comes to customer service, even after all these years. Give them time...
2017-11-29
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

dan_vector Posted at 2017-11-29 05:48
I don’t think DJI are listening to the very many threads on this topic!

I am sure they're listening
2017-11-29
Use props
GerryPacher
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5821539 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Elektrica Posted at 2017-11-29 11:02
I think they're still acting a bit young in this field, but I am also sure they're listening as well. I feel the same, I have not been a long time customer, but I have a loooooooooonnnnnngggggg list of products purchased (Which BTW does not show on my avatar in the complete form), I actually think that beside the Matrice series I almost purchased any products in the store, including most accessories. I also gifted many drones to friends or convinced them to become new clients, probably the sum is around 40/50 new clients in less than 2 years. It still bothers me that I don't get invited to local openings or events, or that despite ordering right the first minute a product goes live, I often wait for a long time (Although this has gotten far better in the last month thanks to someone on this board...) I think they will fix this as well. Like I said, there's a lot to learn. The company is growing fast and there're a lot of things to tackle. All in all they're very impressive. Tesla, for example, does a horrid job when it comes to customer service, even after all these years. Give them time...

Same situation in Switzerland. I’m in the wrong country and I do not get the chance to take part in the DJI Care Refresh and DJI Select program.

Writing here in the forum is certainly one way. I also wrote a letter to DJI customer support. Just let them know about this situation and maybe it will help and we do get those fantastic services in Europe (and Switzerland ;-)) as well.

2017-11-29
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

GerryPacher Posted at 2017-11-29 23:19
Same situation in Switzerland. I’m in the wrong country and I do not get the chance to take part in the DJI Care Refresh and DJI Select program.

Writing here in the forum is certainly one way. I also wrote a letter to DJI customer support. Just let them know about this situation and maybe it will help and we do get those fantastic services in Europe (and Switzerland ;-)) as well.

I wrote to marketing, sales, support and all the other public DJI e-mail addresses I found. Only support answered, saying that they could not respond to that, it was up to Marketing.

And, of course, Marketing does not respond.
2017-11-30
Use props
Elektrica
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Rob W Posted at 2017-11-30 01:54
I wrote to marketing, sales, support and all the other public DJI e-mail addresses I found. Only support answered, saying that they could not respond to that, it was up to Marketing.

And, of course, Marketing does not respond.

Be patient
2017-11-30
Use props
Rob W
lvl.4
  • >>>
Sweden

I sent the mails November 21.
2017-11-30
Use props
Advanced