Delivery restrictions!
865 6 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 325974 ft
United States

So I have some items ordered from DJI store. Exciting! Or at least I thought.
Fedex (who know any worst delivery service raise a hand) came to my house today at 1:30 pm to attempt delivery but guess what!
No one's home! Why ? Well because we're working individuals. That's why!
So logically I tried to schedule pick up from FedEx location (like normal person would) but according to them (FedEx)I can't request anything because DJI put specifically restricting instructions which prohibits me, the customer from any convinience features!!!
My question/issue is why would DJI put such a restrictions on the orders! I think to request adult signature is good enough!!!
Now I have to "watch" my long awaited items to be "delivery attempt-ed" before they will be sent back to DJI !!!
Seriously DJI???!!!
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I sincerely apologize for this experience, rest assured I will be doing my very best to help you with your concern. May I ask if you already coordinated this with our sales team? May I also have the order number so that we can coordinate with our sales team in order for us to determine our next course of action for this issue?
2017-11-27
Use props
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2017-11-27 14:29
I sincerely apologize for this experience, rest assured I will be doing my very best to help you with your concern. May I ask if you already coordinated this with our sales team. May I also have the order number so that we can coordinate with our sales team in order for us to determine our next course of action for this issue.

PM sent.
Thank you for you reply!
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AVImagingLLC Posted at 2017-11-27 15:11
PM sent.
Thank you for you reply!

Hello, Sir, sorry for the inconvenience caused, our Sales Team has replied your email regarding this issue, please check it out, thank you.
2017-11-27
Use props
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
United States

Thank you!
I called FedEx this morning and there are still restrictions on the package and only option is delivery to the address !
No possibility to pick it up my self at the FedEx location or any other option!
2017-11-28
Use props
AVImagingLLC
lvl.3
United States

Solved! Thankfully FedEx driver left his cell number and we’ve met around the corner!Hopefully I can do so with future shipments using FedEx.
Thanks to all DJI Admins here to hear me out and trying to solve the issue!
Thank you!
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

AVImagingLLC Posted at 2017-11-28 09:59
Solved! Thankfully FedEx driver left his cell number and we’ve met around the corner!Hopefully I can do so with future shipments using FedEx.
Thanks to all DJI Admins here to hear me out and trying to solve the issue!
Thank you!

Your most welcome and Happy to serve you )
2017-11-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules