Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro platinum combo when?
803 3 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans61699a75
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

I ordered the mpp combo on 21st of october at dji drone dealer here in the netherlands. First they said it will arrive in 12-14 days. Now more than a month.. i phoned them every week they were saying all the time next week,. Now they are claiming it will come most definately  this week ( ?) . Anyway the excuse now is that dji is late with the combos due to the fact that the combos are coming by ground/seatransport as due to the batteries(3) they are not allowed to be transported by airfreight. The dealer also said , nobody ( dealers and buyers) have received the combos in the netherlands ( maybe europe)yet due to this.
Dji can you tell me  if these combos have already been sent to the netherlands or europe? If yes when are they expected and is it true that this is caused due to above reason?
2017-11-27
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Basically, as far as know, there are some users in the EU who purchased Mavic Pro Platinum on the official web have received the drone (coz I can check the order status). If you ordered it from the dealer, I might not have the specific info on it. But will try to contact the designated team. For the shipping, it relates to the local rules and regulations, we need to follow it to ship the drone. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-11-27
Use props
fans61699a75
Captain
Flight distance : 24897940 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Hello thor
Have you contacted the designated team?
2017-12-5
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This appears to be true - Jessops in the UK is the only authorised DJI reseller that currently has the Platinum in stock for next day delivery - got mine last week after 3 days but even they don’t have the platinum fly more combo. No official sellers in the UK do at present. Doesn’t bother me as already had a load of Mavic accessories I kept from previous ones I’ve owned and sold but combos in Europe have a long waiting list - 3 months+ and still not here!  
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules