Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
7 Camera Move Tips You Should Know for Osmo Mobile
8813 17 2017-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

7 Camera Move Tips You Should Know for Osmo Mobile

By using just a DJI Osmo Mobile and iPhone SE, talented creators can produce impressive videos. So you’ve just purchased an Osmo Mobile and you’ve taken it out for a spin and shot some videos. But they’re not quite as you imagined. The footage is smooth, yes. But something is missing. Sometimes, you need to discover what camera movements will impress your audience. To get your videos on a par with top-tier Internet vloggers, you’ll need some guidance and lots of practice.
In this tutorial, we’ll show you seven camera moves that you can use to dramatically improve your Osmo Mobile shots.
  • Raising & Lowering

Start low or high on your subject and move in the opposite direction without tilting.

2. Horizontal
Keep your smartphone at a constant height while you move and film your environment while moving sideways. It’ll look like you’re gliding through the area!

3. Circle
Ramp up the difficulty by moving in a circle around your subject for even more dynamic shots.

4. Tilting
Tilt your phone up or down, and the Osmo Mobile will keep your movements gentle and smooth.

5. Follow & Lead
Follow your subject from behind, moving forward with them as they walk, or move backward as they come toward you, keeping the camera pointed at them.

Or move backward as they come toward you, keeping the camera pointed at them.

6. Push-in
Start from a distance and walk towards your subject, keeping them at the same position within the frame.

7. Pull-out
Start close to your subject and move away to reveal the world around you. If you want to ensure your chosen object stays in the frame, consider using ActiveTrack. Just pick a subject in DJI GO, and the camera will follow it as it moves, keeping it centered the whole time.

Sounds easy, doesn’t it?
Well, these shots look great, but as they say, practice makes perfect! Viewing tutorials will only take you so far. You’ll need to get lots of experience under your belt to produce similar results. Just get out there and start shooting with theOsmo Mobile and your smartphone!

The contents origins from BUYINGGUIDES

2017-11-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Thanks Grace.
Great one again
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Montfrooij Posted at 2017-11-28 00:08
Thanks Grace.
Great one again

and you are the first reply here!
2017-11-28
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Grace Posted at 2017-11-28 00:26
and you are the first reply here!

That is a coincidence
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Great tutorial!
2017-12-3
Use props
N8m888
First Officer
Flight distance : 80535 ft
United Kingdom

One of these is definitely my next purchase
2017-12-31
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Captain
Flight distance : 3428747 ft
Spain

Good Post Thanks for share !!
2018-1-2
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2018-1-2 03:22
Good Post Thanks for share !!

Thank you for your kind comment!
2018-1-2
Use props
Daymon W.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3126171 ft
  • >>>
United States

nice thanks
2018-5-17
Use props
Freyastewart
New

Pakistan

What a great channel and your creativeness are remarkable. I truly need your email address to write or FB or twitter name to write you because I have a lot of queries and I think you are the accurate person to help me out. The expectation I learn and get to your equal in a little while. I vision of becoming one of the best videographers at Online Essay Writers UK.
2018-5-23
Use props
tgroves
United States

Great suggestions.
2018-5-29
Use props
Kyle West
New

United States

finally some useful tips someone have shared though i am photographer myself i used to follow the same protocol when i am filming or doing photography for any event. but now if you want to cover things from height you can use drones. to cover my events i usually used aerial drone videography florida and it gives the best result and cover more area.
2018-8-2
Use props
G37 Mavic Pro
Second Officer
Flight distance : 49741 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing
2019-7-31
Use props
djiuser_X5fWEsQKVd2Z
New

India

Need Macroeconomics Homework Help in the UK? Hire Allassignmenthelp.co.uk and leave your tension. We have an expert tutor that works for student's need and carry out all the tasks appropriately. For any reasonable assignment service contact us today.
2020-2-10
Use props
romandavis
New

Pakistan

All images are very unique. I think you keep very care about your health. Running is very beneficial for our health.

Dissertation Writing Service uk
2020-2-16
Use props
Vancitydrone
lvl.1
  • >>>
Canada

Thanks for the great tip!
2020-3-22
Use props
djiuser_3X8jdqHYWY6g
New
United States

How do I get the gimbal to stop “floating”. Did a hyperlapse That is is terrible because the gimbal/phone keeps trying to lock on to something so I have to keep tapping the screen to try to get it to lock straight ahead of me. Just hold the camera straight....seriously. This issue is not just in hyperlapse but all recordings. I keep having to fight the gimbal and I’m about the smash the thing and be done with it and get a Zhiyun.
2020-4-11
Use props
andrewgrue
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good resources..
Thanks.
2023-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules