Frimware
946 12 2017-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

couple questions where can I check on my system if I have the latest firmware?

Do I need to update before I fly? Only reason I ask is what happens if I get a firmware update warring and Im out where there is no WiFi

Also I was reading if you have more then one battery and you need a update do I just put each battery in and updatre before I fly

thanks newbe questions
2017-11-28
Use props
rolling56
First Officer
Flight distance : 138310 ft
United States

Cancel the updates until you understand more is what i would say to you. Any update you see popup cancel them.
2017-11-28
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

How do I find on my system what firmware Im running and if all my batteries are update?
2017-11-28
Use props
V_kingo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 310157 ft
Chile

DJI Go 4 connected, 3 Dots top right , About
2017-11-28
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

thank you new here read everything 4 times just lots of good stuff
2017-11-28
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Failing that, connect to DJI Assistant and it tells you what version you are on and in my view is easier to update, due to wireless dropouts and other wireless issues. Assistant can also give you the option to backward upgrade to earlier FW versions.
2017-11-28
Use props
Flycaster
Second Officer
United States

I would not go about throwing updates in right now. Learn your aircraft first, with what came on it from the factory. That way, if you notice issues, you won't know if it's with the AC , or the update(s).
Remember, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. And read in the forums about doing updates, and sometimes, they cause more issues than when you started. I'm still on .400 for the AC, and rock solid, no gimbal resets, no NFZ isuues, nary a hiccup...
2017-11-28
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

when I received it two weeks ago I had to do a critical update but since then there is one that came out on the 27th, I think this one has the new mode Pano that I would like to have. No issues as of now just want the Pano and I agree with the updates to wait so you done end up with more problems.
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

1. You can check the version by this way: power on the drone, RC, app and enter device---upper right icon---general----about.
2. You can update it when there has WiFi access. We always recommend that users upgrade the latest firmware because it's the optimization to the previous one, but that depends on you. If your drone's now performing fine and you don't want to upgrade it, that's alright.
2017-11-28
Use props
40buickcoupe
lvl.2
United States

Updated just fine have the latest and looking forward to trying out the Pano mode. I did have to reset some of my settings as it went back to the factory settings.
Thanks all
2017-11-29
Use props
Alexei Merinov
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4796509 ft
Vietnam

It is worth the wait. until the water in the glass calms down.
I upgraded to the version with Panorama mode. I saw the problem, read a lot of posts and found that I'm not alone - many have similar problems.
It was necessary to return back - dances with a tambourine ...
If everything works - refusal to rejuvenate and calmly fly!
2017-11-29
Use props
Ackermodul95
lvl.2
Germany

Deleted
2017-11-29
Use props
Hotelone4
lvl.2
Flight distance : 47320 ft
United States

I agree with some of those above - don't update until you know more. I regret leaving .700 and now I want to go back.
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules