no lightbridge connection with phantom4?
1119 11 2017-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nickzavi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 137257 ft
Greece

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=kncNqu&page_id=SENSORS

[tr][/tr]
[tr][/tr]
4months ago i have strong signal and going 5kmh and now i have only 400meters. wtf is going on with the signal and the lightbridge?? i have downgrade to older version but the problem remains. i think with this new updates we have taken a hardware failure. i dont know im very disappointed. i have try olders versions of firmware 1 and the problem remains. maybe we have a hardware failure because of this crazy updates. failure updates.??? sory for my english. i have the log flights and the signal is poor

It's almost like the device is flying by wifi and not lightbridge.  I'm been going crazy all night trying to figure this out.  Anyone got any suggestions?

Thanks!
2017-11-28
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What happens if you fly in opposite direction away from any potential sources of interference on the 2.4GHz band ?
As you approach town there is more and more interference seen, which is quite normal.
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, generally, the firmware update will not cause hardware glitches. You can check whether the antenna damaged or not and adjust the angel to see if it helps.
2017-11-29
Use props
nickzavi
lvl.2
Greece

Aardvark Posted at 2017-11-28 06:10
What happens if you fly in opposite direction away from any potential sources of interference on the 2.4GHz band ?
As you approach town there is more and more interference seen, which is quite normal.

in the same place with older firmwares i have better distance about 4kmh and now only 400 meters! you can see the log flight i havent magnetic interface.
2017-11-29
Use props
nickzavi
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-29 00:44
Hey there, generally, the firmware update will not cause hardware glitches. You can check whether the antenna damaged or not and adjust the angel to see if it helps.

i have send my controller for check up in dji. with older firmwares i have 4000 meters distance in the same place and now only 400 ??
2017-11-29
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

nickzavi Posted at 2017-11-29 05:20
in the same place with older firmwares i have better distance about 4kmh and now only 400 meters! you can see the log flight i havent magnetic interface.

I see in the flight log that there are lots of signal errors as you approach the built up area. Anything there might be causing interference that you did not see before. If you fly in an unpopulated area, what range do you get then ?
2017-11-29
Use props
nickzavi
lvl.2
Greece

Aardvark Posted at 2017-11-29 06:38
I see in the flight log that there are lots of signal errors as you approach the built up area. Anything there might be causing interference that you did not see before. If you fly in an unpopulated area, what range do you get then ?

im flying in the same place more often and i have never had a problem with  signal until now with the last update. when i fly in the mountain i have the same distance and 400 meters only. maybe a control or bird hardware failure?
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nickzavi Posted at 2017-11-29 05:21
i have send my controller for check up in dji. with older firmwares i have 4000 meters distance in the same place and now only 400 ??

So the maximum distance is 400 meters no matter where do you fly? Could you tell us your last case number? I'll look into the exact status.
2017-12-1
Use props
nickzavi
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-1 22:39
So the maximum distance is 400 meters no matter where do you fly? Could you tell us your last case number? I'll look into the exact status.

Yes Suzan the flight distance is only 400 meters no matter where I fly! I have this problems 3 months and I can’t find solution! Four months ago I have 4000 meters distance in the same places and 3 months now only 400 meters exact the same places! Please help me to fix this problem where is the last case number I can’t find
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nickzavi Posted at 2017-12-2 08:01
Yes Suzan the flight distance is only 400 meters no matter where I fly! I have this problems 3 months and I can’t find solution! Four months ago I have 4000 meters distance in the same places and 3 months now only 400 meters exact the same places! Please help me to fix this problem where is the last case number I can’t find

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Per your reply in 4#, you said that you have send your controller for check up in DJI. Is it the official DJI service center? Is there any case number begins with CAS?
2017-12-3
Use props
nickzavi
lvl.2
Greece

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-3 23:06
Sorry for the misunderstanding. Per your reply in 4#, you said that you have send your controller for check up in DJI. Is it the official DJI service center? Is there any case number begins with CAS?

yes official DJI service here in greece!
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

nickzavi Posted at 2017-12-4 07:57
yes official DJI service here in greece!

I'm afraid the information you offered is not enough to locate the exact status. If the issue persists in every place, even the open location without any interference, I'd suggest to send it in for fully diagnosis: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules