Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How to review video/pictures on my googles
1789 5 2017-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Theflyin1801
lvl.1
United States

I'm unable to review my videos or pictures from my Phantom4 to my DJI goggles.  When I open aircraft storage I get a message that there are none available. Thanks for your help.
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

After connecting the drone with the DJI Goggles, select “Playback” on the DJI Goggles and choose the images or videos you want to view on the SD card in the aircraft, please check and try again.
2017-11-29
Use props
Theflyin1801
lvl.1
United States

Do I connect directly to aircraft or via controller
2017-11-29
Use props
Theflyin1801
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-29 00:34
After connecting the drone with the DJI Goggles, select “Playback” on the DJI Goggles and choose the images or videos you want to view on the SD card in the aircraft, please check and try again.

Do I connect directly to the aircraft or to the controller?
2017-11-29
Use props
Theflyin1801
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-11-29 00:34
After connecting the aircraft with the DJI Goggles, select “Playback” on the DJI Goggles and choose the images or videos you want to view on the SD card in the aircraft, please check and try again.

I have tried by connecting to the aircraft, it says it can't find any files and my connection says not connected. When I connect to the controller it shows connected to the aircraft but won't show aircraft storage, just local storage. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for your help.
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Theflyin1801 Posted at 2017-11-29 04:31
I have tried by connecting to the aircraft, it says it can't find any files and my connection says not connected. When I connect to the controller it shows connected to the aircraft but won't show aircraft storage, just local storage. What am I doing wrong. Thanks for your help.

Sorry for the confusion. The connection we referred is the normal connection as you get the FPV view. Make sure they are connected well, click the Playback, there will be options of Local Storage and Aircraft Storage. Alternatively, you can take out the SD card of aircraft and insert into the Goggles to view.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules