DJI Mindy is amazing... Thank You!
1711 12 2017-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TeddyHwang
lvl.1
United States

I posted a complaint thread, talking about their customer service, and how I was calling them almost every week for 4 months.

Aug 9th, 2017: DJI received my drone, and I paid for the repair fees.
Aug 11th, 2017: They gave me the wrong address, so I told them the right address,
Aug 12th, 2017: They made a shipping label with the wrong address, even though they "made sure" the logistics team heard of this, so I freaked out and told them to change the shipping label.
Aug 16th, 2017: The drone gets delivered to wrong address, but the place being a good place, sent back my drone.
Sep 7th, 2017: The drone that got sent back arrives.
Sep 9~Oct 1st, 2017: Online chatted them every day for almost an hour and got nothing done. After meeting with the same agents almost everyday and becoming friends with them, they said to call, since they have more rights.
Oct 1st~November 3rd, 2017: Called them almost everyday, and they assured that the drone will arrive in 2 business days, almost every day, until they told me that I just have to wait and stop calling them.

Now, DJI Mindy replied, and It seems like I'm getting my drone back.

Dear Teddy,
An attempt to reach you via phone was made today with no success.
Unfortunately we were unable to leave a voicemail due to mailbox full.
Our records indicated your complaints/concerns are in reference to a package (Mavic Pro) which was return back to our facility due to an incorrect address?
I have been assigned to your case and I wanted to first start with a sincere apology as to why your request of an address change has been delayed.
I am currently conducting an internal investigation as to why your case was mishandled.

Your package will be shipped today to the following updated address... (MY ADDRESS).

I have approved for overnight shipping and also will include a set of propellers and an additional battery to compensate for the inconvenience this has caused you.

A member of our logistics department will update you with tracking information before the end of business day.

Again we apologize for this mishap and sincerely appreciate your understanding.

Thank you for your support of DJI!
DJI North America Management Team.

and they provided me with the tracking number.

Mindy, you are truly amazing for ending this 5 month fight, and I hope the customer service gets better and better.

2017-11-28
Use props
RocketChap
lvl.4
Flight distance : 902034 ft
United Kingdom

Humm - but surely:

DJI Forum Rules: III Threads and Posts 5. Threads and posts discussing moderator actions are not allowed.
2017-11-28
Use props
sigkill
lvl.2
Canada

Ya but Mindy is still awesome though!
2017-11-28
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Really rocketchap??? Man u really chap my a## lol but seriously tho the guy is happy let him be!
2017-11-28
Use props
RocketChap
lvl.4
United Kingdom

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-11-28 18:46
Really rocketchap??? Man u really chap my a## lol but seriously tho the guy is happy let him be!

Just responding because a post of mine saying that a named moderator had failed to do something (which they promised but hadn't) was removed - I can only assume because of that rule.  It should work both ways.
2017-11-29
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Mindy can get things done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        double ditto Gambino
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Teddy, I'm glad to know everything goes smoothly and thanks for the feedback.
I saw your email to our supervisor that you received the shipping label but not over-night shipping, right? I'm so sorry for this, but the package has been shipped out and I do hope you will get it back soon.
We apologize again for the whole unfortunate experience, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service.
2017-11-29
Use props
P10tor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51056 ft

United Kingdom

RocketChap Posted at 2017-11-28 15:49
Humm - but surely:

DJI Forum Rules: III Threads and Posts 5. Threads and posts discussing moderator actions are not allowed.

Get a life mate...
2018-6-8
Use props
RocketChap
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Says the person trawling 7month old posts.
2018-6-8
Use props
P10tor
lvl.2
Flight distance : 51056 ft

aye, so???
2018-6-9
Use props
fansc4496f09
lvl.1
Flight distance : 694682 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-29 20:15
I saw your email to our supervisor that you received the shipping label but not over-night shipping, right? I'm so sorry for this, but the package has been shipped out and I do hope you will get it back soon.
We apologize again for the whole unfortunate experience, we will learn from this and keep improving our customer service.

Hi Mindy I’ve heard amazing things about your support from my fellow pilots. My P4 Pro just had a total system failure and fell from the sky and now I need to send it to get repaired. I was hoping to get some kind of assistance with this as it has only been a few months since it was repaired by DJI. Thanks for your help in advance.
2019-11-8
Use props
fansc4496f09
lvl.1
Flight distance : 694682 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-11-29 20:15

Hi Mindy I’ve heard amazing things about your support from my fellow pilots. My P4 Pro just had a total system failure and fell from the sky and now I need to send it to get repaired. I was hoping to get some kind of assistance with this as it has only been a few months since it was repaired by DJI. Thanks for your help in advance.
2019-11-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansc4496f09 Posted at 11-8 17:50
Hi Mindy I’ve heard amazing things about your support from my fellow pilots. My P4 Pro just had a total system failure and fell from the sky and now I need to send it to get repaired. I was hoping to get some kind of assistance with this as it has only been a few months since it was repaired by DJI. Thanks for your help in advance.

I have just replied to your own thread, please keep me updated there, I will follow up, thanks.
2019-11-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules