How long has P4ADV been on the market
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

How long has the Phantom 4 Advanced been on the Market. I am curious as to how long befor they discontinue this model. Thanks for your response.
2017-11-28
Use props
MrPinaColada
lvl.4
Flight distance : 790082 ft
United States

I looked up an article that was posted about it on april 13th so Id assume they're going to release a new model in the upcoming spring. At least they have in the past but at this point DJI is just churning out new models seemingly every 4-5 months.
2017-11-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

As far as I can remember, the Phantom 4 Advanced is available since April, 2017. As the technology products change quickly, we will release more models to adapt to the needs of the market.
2017-11-28
Use props
TomWolves
lvl.4
Flight distance : 110577 ft
United States

Thank you! , for your replies.
2017-11-29
Use props
DavidSailingHid
lvl.1

United States

I bought what is supposed to be a used Phantom 4 Advanced, and it seems to have all the features of the Adv.  It was activated in May 2016.  I checked with DJI support, and they say the camera I have is the correct one, although it looks slightly different from the photos of new ones.  (It says f/2.8 90 FOV on the lens).  So what do you think the story is?  How do I verify that it's a 4 Adv, and not a 4 standard?  And how do I buy nd filters for it?  The filters advertised to fit Phantom 4 Pro/Adv are too big.
2017-12-8
Use props
DavidSailingHid
lvl.1

United States

DavidSailingHid Posted at 2017-12-8 08:26
I bought what is supposed to be a used Phantom 4 Advanced, and it seems to have all the features of the Adv.  It was activated in May 2016.  I checked with DJI support, and they say the camera I have is the correct one, although it looks slightly different from the photos of new ones.  (It says f/2.8 90 FOV on the lens).  So what do you think the story is?  How do I verify that it's a 4 Adv, and not a 4 standard?  And how do I buy nd filters for it?  The filters advertised to fit Phantom 4 Pro/Adv are too big.

Oops, actually it says f/2.8 94 FOV (not 90).  I think this is the camera that came with the 4 standard?
2017-12-8
Use props
DavidSailingHid
lvl.1

United States

DavidSailingHid Posted at 2017-12-8 08:37
Oops, actually it says f/2.8 94 FOV (not 90).  I think this is the camera that came with the 4 standard?

Update: both the camera and the battery are for the DJI 4 Standard.  So DJI support was misleading, and it looks like the seller on ebay misrepresented the model.  Live and learn!
2017-12-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules