1310 10 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans055ecaa4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 990256 ft
Poland

Hello,
Recently i had some problems with the M210, mainly the "compass error" message. I sent my drone to DJI for repair, they "repaired it" and sent it back.
I looked up the flight logs to see how the test flight after the repair went, and thats what I got:
http://app.airdata.com/main?share=OgXAVj

If you look into the warning section you can see a "compass error" message. So they did not fix the drone.
What is more they have made the test flight in a Class C zone, I confirmed it is illegal to fly there with the ILT (Dutch equivalent of the FAA), and DJI is under investigation.
How can DJI do this to their enterprise costumers, who pay so much for unrealible equipent?
Any help would be very much appreciated
Thanks in advance!

Link to the flight log straight out of the drone and crystalsky
https://drive.google.com/open?id ... MOkGiWGPMbMxfBt0bbw
2017-11-29
Use props
ROBERM19
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Not sure how I feel about reporting them flying in controlled airspace for something small like this but you are right on paper because they're doing it commercially.

Didn't realize they just went in some sports park parking lot to test... must be a repair center or something.

If it's not fixed get your money back, bottom line. If DJI refuses (usually this means excuses) this should be sufficient to get your card company to refund it and deal with them
2017-11-29
Use props
ukaleq
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1303780 ft
Germany

You might have thought they would be a bit more professional with something that costs €7000,  not so...
I have been pondering buying a matrice possibly with x7 if it becomes compatible with the matrice series at some point, but the more I read on the forums, the less inclined I am to spend more money in yet another unreliable drone.
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are sorry to hear the problem persists and the unpleasant experience with our repair center.
Did you test the flight performance of the drone when you got it back?
Previous case number would be appreciated if you could provide, we will help to look into, thank you.
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

ukaleq Posted at 2017-11-29 10:03
You might have thought they would be a bit more professional with something that costs €7000,  not so...
I have been pondering buying a matrice possibly with x7 if it becomes compatible with the matrice series at some point, but the more I read on the forums, the less inclined I am to spend more money in yet another unreliable drone.

Hi, Ukaleq, the Zenmuse X7 gimbal and camera can only be used with Inspire 2 at this time. However, the X7 will be compatible with more DJI products in the future.
Appreciate your patience.
2017-11-29
Use props
fans56ff8bb5
lvl.3
Netherlands

http://app.airdata.com/main?share=OgXAVj this link shows your flight track or flight track when DJI tested it?
2017-11-30
Use props
fans055ecaa4
lvl.4
Poland

fans56ff8bb5 Posted at 2017-11-30 11:42
http://app.airdata.com/main?share=OgXAVj this link shows your flight track or flight track when DJI tested it?

Yes, thats their flight
2017-12-13
Use props
fans055ecaa4
lvl.4
Poland

Well, I've sent the drone for second repair - also no luck there. 3rd repair and they concluded that the aircraft is indeed broken and promised to replace for a new one, but I have not heard from them when it would come.
We lost 2 months of work - if DJI does not realise this our lawyer will certainly help them.
Case numbers:
CAS-1260305-S0V7V0
CRM:0003000001853
CAS-1183377-D9D0K7
support numbers 853562, 853405 RMA/4161/2017 and many more numbers not really meaning anything, untill my drone is refunded.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans055ecaa4 Posted at 2017-12-13 03:04
Well, I've sent the drone for second repair - also no luck there. 3rd repair and they concluded that the aircraft is indeed broken and promised to replace for a new one, but I have not heard from them when it would come.
We lost 2 months of work - if DJI does not realise this our lawyer will certainly help them.
Case numbers:

Hi Sir, we do apologize for the unfortunate experience with the whole process, our repair team is doing their best to expedite the whole process and I have also escalated the case, hope you will get it back soon, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-13
Use props
Ramsa
New

India

There is a problem in my Dji Phantom 4 pro the aperture has fixed at f2.8, in manual mode.now I can't change the aperture   in Manual mode.
Please tell me how to overcome from this problem.
TiA
2019-5-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Ramsa Posted at 5-26 19:21
There is a problem in my Dji Phantom 4 pro the aperture has fixed at f2.8, in manual mode.now I can't change the aperture   in Manual mode.
Please tell me how to overcome from this problem.
TiA

Hi Tia, will you be able to adjust the aperture in A mode? Did you try to reset the camera settings?
2019-5-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules