Odd Compass cellular experience
1159 16 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Troy13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 284124 ft

United States

I noticed this clump of fibers of unknown Origin or source (Nano fibers that come from chemtrails) wrapped around the leg of my Phantom 3 Advanced prior to take off and thought not much of it. I melee lost control and crashed two times. I fly this spot almost every day with no problems. I remove the substance and within minutes tried again in flew fine.
Thoughts, ideas, ridicule, tinfoil hats,?
2017-11-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 9991457 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Unless the substance was magnetic, it should have no effect on the compass.
Without seeing flight data to show what the incident was, it's impossible to say.
2017-11-29
Use props
Troy13
lvl.1

United States

Many argue that the chemtrailing produces magnet nanoparticals. In the form similar of spider threads..why I asked the questions..is it possibke
2017-11-29
Use props
Troy13
lvl.1

United States

Not intending or interested in starting a debate on weather chem trails are real, being used maliciously or for what reason. I'm curious if anyone has experience with this and possibly inspire someone to grab a a clump of mystery strands from the sky and wrap some around their landing gear and see what happens
2017-11-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

You noticed something of unknown origin on your Phantom and it crashed.
The substance could have been cobwebs for all we know and you haven't given any information that might explain why you crashed.
It's impossible for anyone to make any meaningful comment when there's nothing to go with.
Start by giving your flight data and we can at least see if the crash is easily explained or a mystery.

Go to http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
Follow the instructions there to upload your flight record from your phone or tablet.
Come back and post a link to the report it provides
2017-11-29
Use props
fans19d019c7
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2097608 ft
United States

Go to the carnicom institute online to learn about these fibers being dispersed via aerosol injection
2018-3-3
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

fans19d019c7 Posted at 2018-3-3 09:13
Go to the carnicom institute online to learn about these fibers being dispersed via aerosol injection

No, I have far too little time as it is without wasting it on crap like that.
2018-3-3
Use props
Genghis9
Second Officer
Flight distance : 961 ft
United States

Troy13 Posted at 2017-11-29 18:29
Not intending or interested in starting a debate on weather chem trails are real, being used maliciously or for what reason. I'm curious if anyone has experience with this and possibly inspire someone to grab a a clump of mystery strands from the sky and wrap some around their landing gear and see what happens

Why the chip on your shoulder...?...Labroides is genuinely trying to assist you and yet you are insistent on pressing an issue that he has accurately stated has no current bearing on the issue, not without more details and specifics.
Lastly, if you feel so strongly about this issue, then why did you not collect samples of this item and take pictures of it?  If you would supply some details and facts then we can at least begin to answer your questions, otherwise you will be left to debate this phantom issue with yourself.
Fly Safe
2018-3-3
Use props
fans19d019c7
lvl.2

Don't you just love ignorant assholes who won't even go to The carnicom Institute to research something that's going to affect their entire family regardless of how much time they believe they have left?
2018-5-29
Use props
fans19d019c7
lvl.2

https://youtu.be/hfV2ozotoMM
2018-5-29
Use props
fans19d019c7
lvl.2

Labroides Posted at 2017-11-29 06:51
Unless the substance was magnetic, it should have no effect on the compass.
Without seeing flight data to show what the incident was, it's impossible to say.

The fibers are essentially magnetic or at least attracted to anything with an electromagnetic charge to it
2018-5-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

fans19d019c7 Posted at 2018-5-29 06:35
The fibers are essentially magnetic or at least attracted to anything with an electromagnetic charge to it

And you're sure that the fluff someone mentioned 6 months ago must be your magic mystery substance?
No need to investigate or look at evidence?
You've convinced me ......
2018-5-29
Use props
fans19d019c7
lvl.2

I merely informed you. In not compelled to convince you; couldn't care less. Don't forget you vaccines and fast food! 80cc of thimerisol a day keeps your fertility away
2018-5-29
Use props
Labroides
Core User of DJI
  • >>>
Australia

fans19d019c7 Posted at 2018-5-29 10:34
I merely informed you. In not compelled to convince you; couldn't care less. Don't forget you vaccines and fast food! 80cc of thimerisol a day keeps your fertility away

You informed no-one of anything beyond your anti-science status.
You convinced me  ... as much as Alex Jones convinces me.
2018-5-29
Use props
fans19d019c7
lvl.2

Yes I'm quite anti-science as an avid drone pilot and chemistry major. Damn you technology and progress - I want to return to the Stone Age. But now that you've mentioned Alex Jones methinks this is formally worth abandoning as you all use him yayyyyy too much to try and discredit people. There might be like 4 people left in the world who believe he is an authentic personality
2018-5-30
Use props
fans19d019c7
lvl.2
United States

Anyone who calls himself a scientist who cannot observe the perpetual bombardment of nanofibers and nano particulate in the air every single day, should really question his observational skills. I'm seeing a huge uptick in Nano clouds now as well, still some flagrants spraying but not as much
2020-6-6
Use props
Randy Warren
lvl.1

Canada

Many argue that the chemtrailing produces magnet nanoparticals.
2020-6-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules