Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go 4 Editor WTF
3195 6 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans20814ebb
New
United States

Hello, can someone point me to a tutorial or video on how to shoot and share with the DJI Go 4 editor?  What I want to do doesn't seem too dificult.  I want to shoot a clip on my Mavic, pull and edit the video, then save to my phone to share.
2017-11-29
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Give the dji 4 app access to your photos, then whe you edit it save to the phone.
2017-11-29
Use props
Speedypickup
lvl.3
Flight distance : 372024 ft
United States

Are you looking to do major video editing? I don't know if you're using an Iphone or Android, but for me, when I record videos and take pictures with my Mavic Pro, it automatically saves it on my Android phone in separate folders.  Going into the video folder where these videos are stored, I can then pull each video up and trim them to a desired length if I want, save the new length video, and then select some or all of the videos, combine them into what's called a "Highlight Reel".  This program automatically combines all of your selected videos with smooth transitions between scenes, and there's an option to add music to the background before saving it as a final "reel" that you can then upload directly to youtube, facebook, or SMS to somebody.
2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Here is the tutorial video for your reference, hope it will be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDNaloubEA.
2017-11-30
Use props
fans20814ebb
New
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 01:07
Hi, sir. Here is the tutorial video for your reference, hope it will be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piDNaloubEA.

Thank you Elektra but the version of the app in the video is not the same as the one on my phone.  The video shows options that are not available to me and vice-a-versa.  It also doesn't explain how to save the finished video to my phone.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

fans20814ebb Posted at 2017-11-30 08:50
Thank you Elektra but the version of the app in the video is not the same as the one on my phone.  The video shows options that are not available to me and vice-a-versa.  It also doesn't explain how to save the finished video to my phone.

Please note that you can save the video edited by editor in your phone through the following process.
IOS: You can tap the "complete" icon and you will get a message " save and exit" .
Android: You can tap "share" and cancel the upload process, you can find the finished video in your phone album. Here is the path of the video in editor: DJI GO(4)/Documents/Export Works.
Hope it can help you.
2017-12-1
Use props
Easy Ed
Captain
Flight distance : 41414 ft
United States

nicely done - thanks for sharing.
2018-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now