Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Señores de DJI (DJI Go en Español) Lords of DJI (DJI Go in Spanish)
2195 6 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Conejo
lvl.1
Peru

Hello.

Good day lords of DJI their products Mavic, Plantom, Inspire are perfect if you would take the trouble to read i would be grateful if enough. I am speaking as many Latin Americans are asking you to please the application(DJI Go) this in spanish or would be great in multi-languages is not too much to ask also fix errors in the Android devices.

Greetings.
Rabbit
Consumer and amateur.

Traducido español:

Hola.

Buen día señores de DJI sus productos Mavic, Plantom, inspire son perfectos si usted se toma la molestia de leer le estaría muy agradecido si lo suficiente. Estoy hablando como muchos latinoamericanos están pidiendo que por favor la aplicación (DJI Go) esta en español o sería genial en multi-idiomas no es demasiado pedir también corrigen errores en los dispositivos Android.

Saludos.
Conejo
Consumidores y aficionados.

2017-11-29
Use props
AlejandroCalori
Second Officer
Flight distance : 18530 ft

Argentina

I'd gladly help to translate the DJI Go app to Spanish if given the chance.
2017-11-29
Use props
oscaribf
lvl.1
Spain

Mee too. I can help on the app translation. I'm from Madrid, Spain, so feel free to contact me if you need.
2017-12-23
Use props
drn3px69
Captain
Flight distance : 213268 ft
Argentina

+1
2018-1-4
Use props
MrMaikelMaik
lvl.4
Flight distance : 555538 ft
Spain

Ya es hora de que piensen en nosotros!

It’s  time they think about us!

2018-4-7
Use props
Bokepacha
Second Officer
Flight distance : 149265 ft
Netherlands

+1 if there's a need for help on the Spanish translation.
2018-4-24
Use props
Fly Moto
lvl.1

Argentina

Es incomprensible que la firma mas reconocida en el medio de los drones, no ofrezca sus productos en el segundo idioma mas difundido en el mundo. No solo ganarian captar mas clientes sino que prestarian mas servicio a los actuales.
Muchos usuarios dejan de usar la aplicacion GO 4 para usar aplicaciones de terceros que si ofrecen idioma español.
DJI por favor traduce a español !!!!

It is incomprehensible that the most recognized firm in the middle of drones, does not offer its products in the second most widespread language in the world. Not only would they win more clients but they would also provide more service to the current ones.
Many users stop using the GO 4 application to use third-party applications that do offer Spanish language.
DJI please translate to Spanish !!!!
2018-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules