Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Terrible Customer Service
423 1 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_rjsDgpP
New

Japan

I just have the worst customer service that I have ever encounter.

On 25th Nov I ordered a fly more combo Dj Spark from Hong Kong website. When I made the order, it said on the screen that it could be delivered within one business day, that was a crucial point to my purchase, because I m going back to Japan on 1st Dec. I m living in Japan anyway.

On 29th Nov, I realized there was no chance on my delivery status, so I contacted  ustomer service by chat (HK office) and they gave me the answer that some parts is not available and my order is moved to 18th Dec ( without any notification email to me). AND, as a solution, your representative (I forgot her name, man, I wish I remember) said that she can slit my order and deliver the main part to me first so I can bring it back to Japan with me, and I can collect the remain later, and she confirmed that I can have it by 30th. I DID BELIEVE that.

On 30th Nov, after notice no change in my order status, I checked again with another representative from Chat window. And suprisingly, there was no action on my order from yesterday, no chat log, no nothing, so I had to explain everything again, EVERYTHING.And then she explained to me there is no way you can solve my problem, with no policy for slit order, and keep apologying without any action. So I afraid I need to cancel my order

Now, this is not the first time I experience DJ bad customer service . A few days ago I contact them via this email to ask if the current promotion applied to Japan, and after they said “yes it is” and try to direct me how to make a purchase for the whole day, until he realized it is not applied, giving an apology and disappear. Even after that, I didnt give up and tried to buy it in HK on my business trip. And now this happen.

Do they train their representative to deceive customer when they cant solve the problem?? ( Lieing to me that she can make slit order and send me the main part first, while she do nothing about it). Man, I hope you take it serious.

Now it give me the feeling that i m dealing with some kickstarter, not a biggest player in the market.

2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, you have our sincere apologies for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, we care much about your feedback and will transfer it to our management department for attention and investigation.
For your order, the accessories you purchased are out of stock, therefore the shipping is delayed. We are very sorry for this.
At the moment, the Spark combo is hard to arrive at your address in HK before 1st, Dec even the order is split. It is too late now.
We are deeply sorry for the trouble caused, will learn from this and keep improving our customer service.
2017-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules