666 13 2017-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dedreiix
lvl.4
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

Hi,

I just tried to fly around a bit near my office befor starting work.
Last week I was there too and flew around with my spark and a colleague with his mavic too.

Today I could not take of and the error prompted me "no fly zone". But nothing was shown on the map and even on the Unlock page there is no no-fly-zone marked in this area (Günter-Klotz-Anlage in Karlsruhe Germany)

Do you have an idea what caused this?
2017-11-29
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Germany

Here´s a screenshot of the map.

2017-11-29
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Dedreiix. Please find a place with good GPS signal, then turn on your drone. I would not recommend you use DJI GO and DJI GO 4 at the same time. You can also open the mobile data and flash the map again. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2017-11-30
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 00:04
Hi, Dedreiix. Please find a place with good GPS signal, then turn on your drone. I would not recommend you use DJI GO and DJI GO 4 at the same time. You can also open the mobile data and flash the map again. Please keep us updated, thanks.

Thanks for the feedback.

I only used DJIGo4 and had 10+ Sattelites. The location was shown correctly on the map for me (the controller) and the spark too.
I will retry it in my lunchbreak with "reflashing" the map.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

dedreiix Posted at 2017-11-30 00:58
Thanks for the feedback.

I only used DJIGo4 and had 10+ Sattelites. The location was shown correctly on the map for me (the controller) and the spark too.

Thanks for your update. Hope you can solve the problem, please inform us if it still remains the same.
2017-11-30
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Germany

It’s still not working.  How can I flash the map?
2017-11-30
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Germany

I found it out by myself...

I have to disable the allowed no-fly-zones to be able to fly somewhere else. Pretty sure this has to be a bug?!
Why beause, how can I fly out or into one of those zone?

When I disable the no-fly-zone I have access to in Mannheim I get "gps ready" instantly and can take off. When I enable the zone it switches to "no flyzone" even when OUTSIDE of this zone.
Confusing, this should be fixed
2017-11-30
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Germany

Hey DJI Elektra,

do you have feedback for me regarding my discovery?
2017-12-1
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

dedreiix Posted at 2017-12-1 05:58
Hey DJI Elektra,

do you have feedback for me regarding my discovery?

You have to use the "Reply" button in her last post for asking your question. Otherwise she can not notice it with all the forums and threads she has to monitor.

Reply.JPG
2017-12-1
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Germany

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 01:34
Thanks for your update. Hope you can solve the problem, please inform us if it still remains the same.

Ping :-)

Can you say something to the results I´ve posted above? :-)
2017-12-1
Use props
DocQuicksand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you used the B4UFly app to see actual "no fly" zones? It also depends on the "zone" that you are trying to fly in. Currently I live just outside of a restricted area that if I hold my tongue just right, my drones will not be permitted to take off. Hope this helps...
2017-12-1
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Germany

As it is working when I disable the allowed Zone I don’t think it’s related to this. Also as shown above there is no restriction in that area.
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

dedreiix Posted at 2017-11-30 06:58
I found it out by myself...

I have to disable the allowed no-fly-zones to be able to fly somewhere else. Pretty sure this has to be a bug?!

What is the model of your device? Please provide me the screenshot from your app about this situation. Thanks for your update.
2017-12-3
Use props
dedreiix
lvl.4
Germany

I´m flying with a spark (fly more combo)

No take off possible:

diabled this zone:

then it worked:
2017-12-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules