IPad Air 2
902 5 2015-4-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
tpoznanski0331
lvl.2
Flight distance : 276204 ft
United States

Hey guys I was wondering if anyone could help me with this.

I just bought an IPad, however I used to fly with a Samsung, can I move all of the flight logs over to the ne IPad?  When I open app on the new tab no flights are there but are still on the old Tab.  Your help is greatly appreciated thanks.

2015-4-13
Use props
genettico
lvl.3

United States

Try syncyng from the old tab and then after registering your bird with Ipad (under  the user section) then sync from Ipad. Needles to say do it from whee you have wifi connectivity on both or the like (i.e LTE network)

I believe your Samsung will sync to DJI server, and after you have the bird registered on the Ipad and you sync to it... It will download logs from server!

Good luck let us know if this worked for you!
2015-4-13
Use props
tpoznanski0331
lvl.2
United States

genettico@hotma Posted at 2015-4-14 10:24
Try syncyng from the old tab and then after registering your bird with Ipad (under  the user section ...

Thanks I will try that tonight and let you know
2015-4-14
Use props
GeneralToner
lvl.4

United States

I have had challenges with that (still no solution).  There are flights on Tab S and on iPad that are not on the other device.  Some have transferred, think this is an area that still needs further refinement.
2015-4-14
Use props
fullyestablishe
lvl.2

United States

I certainly know that when I added additional iOS devices all I needed to do on the new one was to login with my DJI credentials and the entire log appeared. Of course this was adding an iPhone 6 plus after my iPad air 2.
2015-4-14
Use props
tpoznanski0331
lvl.2
United States

I tried and it did not work.  I have no idea
2015-4-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules