Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
160 Watt Phantom 4 Advanced charger and Mavic Pro RC
2262 7 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I am planning to buy the Crystalsky Ultra 7.85 Display for my Mavic, and plan to use the Phantom 4 Advanced 160W power supply that DJI lists as compatible with the Mavic Charging Hub (Advanced) - that's good.  Is there an adapter for the other cable on the power supply to allow it to charge the usb port on the side of the Mavic Pro RC.  That would allow me to take just one power supply rather than two.  If not, ask tech folks if they can make one, or if there is an adapter already on the market.

Thanks,

Problem Solved:

The Crystalsky, Phantom 4 Series Charger (160W), and Mavic Pro Charging Hub just arrived.

The CS Battery Charger uses the round connector input to charge the CS Batteries and on the opposite side, a USB Port out to charge devices that use 5V 2.0A.  So my problem is solved - I just use a micro USB to normal USB cable to connect the Mavic RC to the CS Battery Hub.  The other cable a bar with 12 connection points can power individual batteries, or with the Mavic Hub (Adv. or normal) charge the Mavic Batteries.  I did not realize that the CS Battery Hub had a USB OUT port.

2017-11-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

This one can be used to connect to charger with two USB ports.

https://m.dji.com/product/dji-usb-charger
2017-11-30
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-11-30 09:07
This one can be used to connect to charger with two USB ports.

Thanks for the information.  A similar plug like that come with the Mavic Pro Flymore combo.  So I could use a battery to charge the RC.  

I am looking for an adapter for the tubular connector, that I assume plugs into the RC for the Phantom 4.  I want to be able to charge my batteries with the battery cable attached to the Advanced Hub.  I want to use the tubular plug, with an adapter, to charge the USB side port on the Mavic Pro RC.

Still looking.
2017-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bill in Ohio Posted at 2017-12-4 06:47
Thanks for the information.  A similar plug like that come with the Mavic Pro Flymore combo.  So I could use a battery to charge the RC.  

I am looking for an adapter for the tubular connector, that I assume plugs into the RC for the Phantom 4.  I want to be able to charge my batteries with the battery cable attached to the Advanced Hub.  I want to use the tubular plug, with an adapter, to charge the USB side port on the Mavic Pro RC.

There is a round connection on that little box which fits on to phantom charger ie remote connection.
2017-12-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-12-4 07:03
There is a round connection on that little box which fits on to phantom charger ie remote connection.

Problem Solved:

The Crystalsky, Phantom 4 Series Charger (160W), and Mavic Pro Charging Hub just arrived.

The CS Battery Charger uses the round connector input to charge the CS Batteries and on the opposite side, a USB Port out to charge devices that use 5V 2.0A.  So my problem is solved - I just use a micro USB to normal USB cable to connect the Mavic RC to the CS Battery Hub.  The other cable a bar with 12 connection points can power individual batteries, or with the Mavic Hub (Adv. or normal) charge the Mavic Batteries.  I did not realize that the CS Battery Hub had a USB OUT port.
2017-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bill in Ohio Posted at 2017-12-4 09:42
Problem Solved:

Good job enjoy the CS I’m using it myself it’s excellent needs a couple of software upgrades to bring it up to date but it’s everything I thought it would be,
2017-12-4
Use props
Bill in Ohio
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-12-4 09:59
Good job enjoy the CS I’m using it myself it’s excellent needs a couple of software upgrades to bring it up to date but it’s everything I thought it would be,

Thanks again,

I got the CS Ultrabright 7.85.  I am looking forward to flying in the bright sunlight.
2017-12-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Bill in Ohio Posted at 2017-12-4 10:03
Thanks again,

I got the CS Ultrabright 7.85.  I am looking forward to flying in the bright sunlight.

I have 2 I got ultra bright in 7.85 which I use for my P4Pro and 5.5 normal not ultra bright for my mavic both are great but ultra bright you could almost video with sunglasses on.

You should check out this guys you tube videos on Crystalsky really good.

2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules