Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Mavic Pro Warranty without Receipt
8486 10 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_IwneUft
First Officer
Flight distance : 510217 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I won a DJI Mavic Pro fly more combo at my companies annual Christmas party prize draw ( Actually I won the Iphone X but swapped it with the person who won the Drone).  The box is unopened so I believe I still can activate it and get DJI care refresh with no problems.  There is no receipt with this, so does this mean I will not get any warranty?  I will need to speak to the Boss, not to sound mean, but he is really unapproachable.  All my colleagues are wishing me good luck in that sense.  
Does this leave me with the only option of No Receipt = No Warranty ?
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Without a receipt, you can still get warranty on a few components, but not everything. The warranty on the aircraft itself and the RC would be able to have its warranty tracked when it gets activated, but all the accessories (like the battery) would need to have the proof of purchase in order to validate the warranty claim.
2017-11-30
Use props
fans56ff8bb5
lvl.4
Netherlands

warranty relies on your activation time. no worry Bro.
2017-11-30
Use props
ALABAMA
Captain
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Is your company hiring?  Those are some nice prizes!
2017-11-30
Use props
Jm7stars
lvl.3
Flight distance : 679 ft
United States

Don't worry about the warranty, just make sure to invest a $100 for the DJI refresh. When it come to the Mavic it's a must have, it's not a cheap toy. Even a seasoned vet droner can take a spill in the air. Just make sure you purchase DJI refresh within 48 hours of activation (I suggest do it before your first flight) and your covered.
2017-11-30
Use props
Garfield
First Officer
  • >>>
Hong Kong

REALLY GOOD LUCK, YOU MADE A BETTER CHOICE!
2017-11-30
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks everyone for the comments.  I will definitely get the DJI Care Refresh it cost £99 in UK.   
2017-12-1
Use props
Snipes_Blaster
First Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ALABAMA Posted at 2017-11-30 16:04
Is your company hiring?  Those are some nice prizes!

haha, first time I have won anything decent from the prize draw. Normally it is a £50 gift cards.
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Just as Jamie mentioned, the warranty will begin when you activated the aircraft, no worries. Also, thanks for sharing your experience, you really have good luck! Enjoy it and happy flying!
2017-12-1
Use props
AnonymousJohn
lvl.1

Poland

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-1 18:53
Just as Jamie mentioned, the warranty will begin when you activated the aircraft, no worries. Also, thanks for sharing your experience, you really have good luck! Enjoy it and happy flying!

Guys, is it the same with battery or its the selling date from the invoice/receipt that when warranty starts from?
2018-3-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

AnonymousJohn Posted at 2018-3-30 04:56
Guys, is it the same with battery or its the selling date from the invoice/receipt that when warranty starts from?

Hi John, according to the latest policy, the warranty period for a product starts on the day such product is delivered, unless otherwise agreed upon between you and DJI. For more details, please visit this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy It would be better if you still keep the original purchase invoice.
2018-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules