5564 12 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Drone Jones
lvl.2
Flight distance : 87149 ft
United States

Hello,

My end goal is to make my CrystalSky screen visible via a TV monitor, so groups of people can see clear and easily what I see on my controller screen.  I know the Cedence remote has an HDMI port.  Just wondering if I need to connect to that via a long HDMI cord or if there's a better way.  

I'm using an M210 with the Cedence and CrystalSky.

Thank you for your time and help.

- Jason
2017-11-30
Use props
Cornscot
lvl.2
Flight distance : 701207 ft
United Kingdom

Watching with interest.
2017-12-1
Use props
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

I don't have a Cedence . . . but the HDMI out to any monitor/TV should work fine.  I've plugged into LIVE Broadcasts (via Inspire 2 remote HDMI out) and never had any issues . . . the wired solution is simple, but you can find wireless solutions, but will cost a bit more.
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Jason, sure you will need HDMI cable to connect to the monitor which supports HDMI input.
2017-12-3
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for your responses.  I just got off the phone with DJI Support and they told me bad news.  

Being able to connect via HDMI and/or Live Streaming is a good way to do it.  The unfortunate part is that I'm using the Zenmuse XT Thermal camera and wanted to show it off to people, but apparently no matter how you choose to Broadcast the screen to the monitor, the XT will not show.  I hope this is not true.

Thank you again!  Happy flying.
2017-12-4
Use props
Ueli
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1696079 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Drone Jones Posted at 2017-12-4 10:08
Thank you for your responses.  I just got off the phone with DJI Support and they told me bad news.  

Being able to connect via HDMI and/or Live Streaming is a good way to do it.  The unfortunate part is that I'm using the Zenmuse XT Thermal camera and wanted to show it off to people, but apparently no matter how you choose to Broadcast the screen to the monitor, the XT will not show.  I hope this is not true.

Same issue here. When connecting two cameras to M210, only one or none at all transmits over the HDMI port. The menu points for configuration are there, but it doesn't work.
Big issue!
Connecting directly to the HDMI-out of CrystalSky works, but it doesn't give you a broadcast signal, it contents the same as on CrystalSky including all telemetry data.
2017-12-5
Use props
YOYOMAN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 676260 ft
Réunion

What s about having a second RC (slave) with its Cristalsky connected in HDMI to a TV? does the Telemtry will also appear?
2017-12-5
Use props
Drone Jones
lvl.2
United States

I figured out how to do it...at least what I need.  Simple fix!  

Use an HDMI and plug it into the Crystal Sky monitor and the TV monitor.  Then go to your settings on the Crystal Sky (button looks like 3 lines)...go to HDMI, then turn On.  Then I also zoomed as much as possible (you'll see it in settings).  It doesn't fill the entire width of the TV, but it's good enough for what I need.   I've attached a picture so you can see what I got!

If you plug the HDMI into the controller, it will only show the blown up version of X4S (and not XT).  Even when XT is blown up, it shows it as the small PIP.
2017-12-20
Use props
MDWFP
lvl.1
Flight distance : 395627 ft
United States

I have a Cendence Remote with a Crystal Sky Monitor that I use with our Matrice 210
We have the X5s, Z30 and XT Cameras also.
On the Cendence remote while trying to display the video feed through the HDMI port the only camera that display through the HDMI port to a second Monitor is the
X5s Camera the Z30 and the XT only display a Gray screen. We tried other remotes and Crystal Sky's and get the same results .
All firmware is up to date does anyone had similar issues or work around?
2018-2-6
Use props
Zuidwestdrones
lvl.3
Flight distance : 276604 ft
Belgium

I use 2 Cendence and Crystalsky, 1 as master, 1 as slave. On the master Cendence, I don't have video output on hdmi, on the slave, I have video output on hdmi, but only 1 camera, the other is gray.
When I use the hdmi on the master Crystalsky, I have video from both cameras. I see exactly the same as on my Crystalsky. But you have to go to the settings from hdmi to switch it on and copy the screen. When I switch from camera (from X4S to XT), I can see the view from the XT on Crystalsky and TV on big screen. Same with slave Crystalsky.
2018-2-8
Use props
SierraSarPilot
lvl.2

United States

I have found the same thing that others have. ie only video from camera on gimbal one is displayed via HDMI from the cendence hdmi port. If you move whatever camera you'd like to display to gimbal position one, it will display the video of that camera including the XT. I had not thought to try the hdmi on the crystal sky.
2018-10-12
Use props
siy
New

United Kingdom

MDWFP Posted at 2-6 05:36
I have a Cendence Remote with a Crystal Sky Monitor that I use with our Matrice 210
We have the X5s, Z30 and XT Cameras also.
On the Cendence remote while trying to display the video feed through the HDMI port the only camera that display through the HDMI port to a second Monitor is the

hi I am having the same problem.i plug into the hdmicon the cendence and send it to a tv and all I geet is a grey screen.using the crystal sky or the slave controller I get a picture.one of my friends also has the same problem.only happened sine the update!
2018-11-21
Use props
kozlio#
lvl.4
Canada

siy Posted at 11-21 13:23
hi I am having the same problem.i plug into the hdmicon the cendence and send it to a tv and all I geet is a grey screen.using the crystal sky or the slave controller I get a picture.one of my friends also has the same problem.only happened sine the update!

maybe try having only 1 camera connected to the uav, in port 1 and then hdmi out of crystal sky. you can also hdmi out of the cendence remote.
2018-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules