Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Flight record, visited area/altitude
1521 22 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
marikello
Second Officer
Flight distance : 59537 ft
Ireland

Hi all.
Bought my spark in Dublin shop. After registration and all stuff, first flights and so on, I see now in my flight record that it has been in China? And max altitude has bee  1160m?
How comes? Is it part of dji test in factory? Is there any way to edit?
Screenshot_20171130-220855.png
2017-11-30
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

The China thing is indeed a bit funny. But let's sort out everything else first. When precisely did you buy your Spark and fly it for the first time? Does the number of 21 flights, total flight time and total travel distance correspond to what you believe to have flown yourself? (these values are not for single flights, but all flights together!)

The top altitude value is a bit misleading in fact. It does not indicate how high your Spark has ever flown, but it indicates the altitude of the highest take off point you have had. Have you been in a mountain area with your Spark?
2017-11-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9812789 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

I take it the 2229 is the mileage you have put on it?
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, Marikello. Can you provide me your DJI account? You can also PM me. Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-11-30
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Did you sync your account before your first flight?
So you see any of  the other flights to show up?
Was/Is the map position right in the app.

Oh, in case you use 'find my drone', where is it right now?
2017-11-30
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 20:12
Hi, Marikello. Can you provide me your DJI account? You can also PM me. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks DJI Electra, I can't figure out on this app how to send PM...
If you could pm me instead, I will reply. Thanks a lot.
2017-11-30
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-11-30 15:03
The China thing is indeed a bit funny. But let's sort out everything else first. When precisely did you buy your Spark and fly it for the first time? Does the number of 21 flights, total flight time and total travel distance correspond to what you believe to have flown yourself? (these values are not for single flights, but all flights together!)

The top altitude value is a bit misleading in fact. It does not indicate how high your Spark has ever flown, but it indicates the altitude of the highest take off point you have had. Have you been in a mountain area with your Spark?

Yeah I've been in mountains, but don't think that high. And this figure is there from first day I bought drone. Numbers of flights match what I have there recorded..
2017-11-30
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

S-e-ven Posted at 2017-11-30 21:21
Did you sync your account before your first flight?
So you see any of  the other flights to show up?
Was/Is the map position right in the app.

That's the very first record what I have. Although I charged fully my battery before first flight, I can see that first flight is done in Huizhou Shi... And battery is at 40%.
2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

marikello Posted at 2017-11-30 22:23
Thanks DJI Electra, I can't figure out on this app how to send PM...
If you could pm me instead, I will reply. Thanks a lot.

No problem, I had sent you PM. Please note that there is a " personal message" under "Add Friend" and you can send messages to me in this way.
2017-11-30
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5910961 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

marikello Posted at 2017-11-30 22:30
That's the very first record what I have. Although I charged fully my battery before first flight, I can see that first flight is done in Huizhou Shi... And battery is at 40%.

You are not the first one, whoms drone thinks it is in China!

https://forum.dji.com/thread-114324-1-1.html
2017-11-30
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

marikello Posted at 2017-11-30 22:26
Yeah I've been in mountains, but don't think that high. And this figure is there from first day I bought drone. Numbers of flights match what I have there recorded..

Elektra will take good care now I am sure, But please let us know the findings, it's an interesting case.
2017-11-30
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-11-30 23:13
No problem, I had sent you PM. Please note that there is a " personal message" under "Add Friend" and you can send messages to me in this way.

Thanks, I found it just after I logged in trough Chrome browser. In Dji go app I couldn't find anything related to pm... Weird. Anyway, hope to see why I have flow  in China hahh... And fingers crossed its not refurbished unit, as I expect to by new from shop?
2017-12-1
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

marikello Posted at 2017-12-1 00:28
Thanks, I found it just after I logged in trough Chrome browser. In Dji go app I couldn't find anything related to pm... Weird. Anyway, hope to see why I have flow  in China hahh... And fingers crossed its not refurbished unit, as I expect to by new from shop?

Thanks for your quick response. This situation is forwarded to our engineers. Where did you buy your drone? I will PM you the activation time of your spark. Please do not feel worry about it.
2017-12-1
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-1 02:22
Thanks for your quick response. This situation is forwarded to our engineers. Where did you buy your drone? I will PM you the activation time of your spark. Please do not feel worry about it.

Bought in Maplin store in Dublin on 8.11.17
Thanks Elektra for your assistance.
2017-12-1
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

Still no answer from dji. Poor communication from them seems like.
2017-12-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

marikello Posted at 2017-12-3 01:59

Keep in mind it's weekend though...
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

marikello Posted at 2017-12-3 01:59

Sorry to keep you waiting. Please wait patiently.
2017-12-3
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

Wachtberger Posted at 2017-12-3 02:06
Keep in mind it's weekend though...

Yeah tought about that, so what's the typical time of response? 2-3 working days?
2017-12-3
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Germany

marikello Posted at 2017-12-3 03:56
Yeah tought about that, so what's the typical time of response? 2-3 working days?

No idea, I believe it depends on who has to look up what. But I'm sure you'll soon get a response.
2017-12-3
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

How much patience do I need?
2017-12-8
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

Cmon, week to give an answer to simple question?  Im not giving out, but come on...this is too long. Any company who respect they're customers would come back with answer within 3 working days... DJI is loosing respect in my eyes unfortunately....

2017-12-9
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

marikello Posted at 2017-12-9 07:15
Cmon, week to give an answer to simple question?  Im not giving out, but come on...this is too long. Any company who respect they're customers would come back with answer within 3 working days... DJI is loosing respect in my eyes unfortunately....

Sorry to keep you waiting. Please note that our engineers are working on your case. And we will update in this thread if we have news.
2017-12-13
Use props
marikello
Second Officer
Ireland

I understand that this is massive problem for dji to sort out, as it takes soooooooooo long....
2017-12-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules