Compatible controllers
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fzlot
New
United States

I would like to get an inexpensive, used controller for a Phantom 4 Advanced to use as a spare. I tried a GL300F to no avail - at least I was able to return it, as the seller admitted the description was inaccurate. The label on my controller indicates it is a model GL300C. GL300C controllers on ebay are typically described as appropriate for DJI Phantom 4, Phantom 3  Adv / Pro. So I'm not too sure what to think. Does anyone know of a comprehensive list of controllers that will work with a Phantom 4 Advanced, or at least can tell me if any controller that is a GL300C will work? Thanks in advance.

2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, I'm sorry to tell you that the RC of P3 series is not compatible with P4A. And the RC type of P4A is GL300C VerB, instead of the normal GL300C, please kindly note and and make sure you have purchased the right one. Any questions, please contact us, and we'll be here for help.
2017-12-1
Use props
Inferno-Videos
lvl.4
Flight distance : 889688 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi DJI Susan, can I just confirm that the GL300C for the Phantom 4 won't work on the Phantom 3 pro either? I have also been made curious by the adverts on eBay claiming that the controllers work both ways.

A small side question, where can I get the small ribbon the goes from the mainboard to the comboard inside the controller? This ribbon I think has been damaged in my controller, which is why I'm looking for a spare.

Many thanks David.
2018-3-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules