bad lag with DJI Go app
820 1 2017-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_MP6tU5Q
lvl.2

United States

i been coming here reading solutions for a little while so im a little versed in troubleshooting, but this is both a complaint and hopefully solution seeking as well.   i want to address this first because i dont want newbie troubleshooting steps.------------
but the title really sums it up.  i have a few andriod devices, a Moto G4, a LG V10, as well as a couple iOS devices, iPad Mini 3, iPhone 6 Plus.  i have a multitude of cables from Anker and original cables.  i cleared all background tasks and rebooted devices.. all apps are setup as the latest apart from my Moto G4 which has 1 or 2 versions because i had issues with .18 crashing and corrupting video.  G4 is on update.. .15  and everything is supported as it should be.------------
i do however have Litchi on both andriod and iOS and have noticed Litchi is way smoother and framerate is way more consistant on all my platforms. DJi Go for me stuggles to maintain a solid frame rate and input lag is almost double that of what litchi is also when selecting full HD stream, the quality is noticable sharper with Moto G4 and iPad mini 3 without any additional issues using litchi.  i am curious to why this maybe?  is the overhead in DJi Go app that much that it is struggling to preform properly and clogging up the resources, and if so, why may this be?  what is that app doing that litchi maybe isnt?  

2017-11-30
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Please tell me the version of your app. Any error message from your app? Just to verify, did you try to change different environment for further check? Please try to change a USB cable? Speaking of the crashes, can you provide me the crash log of the app? Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules