Video lag and disconnect
688 3 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
surfnhunt
lvl.2
Flight distance : 398625 ft
United States

I feel somewhat stupid but i was having the same issues as a lot of people were with my video pixeling and not being able to see anything and it telling me i was locked or disconnected....with that being said i NEVER updated my firmware so i didnt think it was a firmware issue where as most thought it was and i still dont think it is. This happened to a lot of people at the same time and i could fly but i was scared to i looked at all the info about updating my rc i even printed it out so i could follow the proper procedure but in the end i just deleted my go 4 app with the intention to update and reloaded it and i said wth lets try before you buy and boom everything was back to normal video fine no error messages....im not sure how to make sense of this how so many people had the same problems at the exact same time when they say they thought it was the update and i never updated but had the same problems.....im no computer nerd but i think theres something in the water...anyways that fixed me hopefully this will help others but i still have the feeling if you upgrade this may not work for you but i hope it does.
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Surfnhunt, thanks for sharing your story with us, hope it can help others who have the similar issue.
2017-12-10
Use props
fans775bca9a
lvl.1
Flight distance : 200584 ft
Peru

ESTIMADOS AQUI LE ENVIO UNA SOLUCION A LOS PROBLEMAS QUE TUVE MUY SIMILAR A LAS DE USTEDES:
PROBLEMAS PRSENTADOS :
AQUI LA VERSIONES Y FIRMWARE:
DJI GO 4 ----------------------> VERSIÓN 4.1.18
FIRMWARE PHANTOM 4 ----> 01.02.0602
FIRMWARE RC ----------------> 1.6.0

VERSIÓN QUE CORRIGE LOS ERRORES DE PERDIDA DE IMAGEN, OTROS MENSAJES, ETC
DJI GO 4 ----------------------> VERSIÓN 4.1.2   
FIRMWARE PHANTOM 4 ----> 01.02.0602   
FIRMWARE RC ------- ---------> 1.9.3

Saludos
JOSE ABANTO
jose.abanto.v@gmail.com