Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
5 Things to do before Flying Your Drone!
6280 12 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
networth
Captain
Flight distance : 661627 ft
  • >>>
India

2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Grace
Administrator
Flight distance : 405039 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

Thank you for sharing!
2017-12-5
Use props
DMX_MT
Captain
Malta

Great Info. Thanks.
2018-7-6
Use props
Charissa
Captain
Flight distance : 689334 ft
South Africa

Thanks for info.
2018-7-29
Use props
iamjustjohn
Second Officer
Flight distance : 995600 ft
United States

There seems to be conflicting information on the forums over calibrating your drone.

Some say you should calibrate it before flying.

Others say you should only calibrate it if the DJI GO app asks you to calibrate.

I guess I'm in the second camp and only calibrate when asked to. I've only ever calibrated my drone when asked to after a firmware update and that was strictly the IMU.
2018-8-4
Use props
MaddisonDaviso
New

United Kingdom

Thank you! I will remember it before flying my drone
2018-11-16
Use props
Eidozz
New

United States

Lets now remember those things
2018-11-25
Use props
djiuser_rqj7u3clrQfI
lvl.1

Pakistan

There's probably nothing to worry about if you're flying your drone down the street, but if you intend to really push its limits, you definitely want to know the do's and don'ts. Know Before You Fly is a great resource for drone operators . Did you know drones can't be flown above 400 feet and that operators must keep their drones within their sight (meaning, just looking through a drone's camera view is illegal!). You'll find tons more facts and rules on the website.  
2019-7-9
Use props
michellejohn202
lvl.1

Pakistan

There's probably nothing to worry about if you're flying your drone down the street, but if you itend to really push its limits, you definitely want to know the do's and don'ts. Know Before You Fly is a great resource for drone operators http://yandcconstruction.com/air-conditioning-replacement/

2019-7-24
Use props
Miro Perez
Second Officer
Flight distance : 25374 ft
United States

Great video. I am looking forward to using the apps you mentioned
2019-8-14
Use props
Furki
New

Thank you for this. Really nice piece of work. All the contents you mentioned in post is too good and can be very useful. I will keep it in mind, thanks for sharing the information keep updating, looking forward to more posts. Thanks
2019-10-9
Use props
ttomas
lvl.4

Thanks for "THE FIVE TIPS"
2019-10-9
Use props
michaelreal
New

Ukraine

Very interesting, thanks!
2019-10-23