No Signal
2462 5 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_gXC9GbC
New
Flight distance : 114383 ft
Singapore

Bought the DJI Spark in Singapore about 2 weeks ago...flew a few times with no issues and suddenly today i get "No Signal" and i don't see any display from the camera in the DJI Go App.  The drone and RC still links, and the RC also links to the phone, but still getting no signal.  Tried everything below but still no luck:

1. Re-link RC and drone
2. Re-link just drone and phone (Samsung S8)
3. Downgraded firmware

I need this drone for my travel abroad in the next month, can i still have this as a one to one replacement here in Singapore?
2017-12-2
Use props
DocQuicksand
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1048652 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hmmm... Have you tried connecting the phone to the RC via cable? I haven't personally tried that yet, but I do see that it is a more stable connection. Just ordered the cable for mine to see if it helps to eliminate "interference" issues. Hope this helps? Also, hear that DJI support is pretty good, may want to contact them?
2017-12-2
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

Check the version of the go4 app
In case it is 4.1.18, get back to 4.1.15
There is a big chance, that will get you what you want
2017-12-2
Use props
Bullet66
New
Singapore

i did use an OTG cable on my last flight and it was working fine...today though, with or without the OTG cable, still nothing.  Also tried to downgrade the app to 4.1.15, still nothing.  Lemme try calling support then, still hoping this can be fixed without returning the drone.
2017-12-2
Use props
Bullet66
New
Singapore

tried connecting the drone to my Ipad Mini, now i'm seeing more detailed errors such as below:

- Camera Sensor Error
- Hardware Malfunction.  Contact DJI Support for repairs
- Air Encoder Error (0x800000)
-Restart Aircraft.  Contact DJI Support if it persists after restart

I got the device last Nov. 19, well within 15 days.  Anyone from DJI can comment if i can still have this exchange for a Mavic and i'll just add the remaining amount?
2017-12-2
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Bullet66 Posted at 2017-12-2 19:28
tried connecting the drone to my Ipad Mini, now i'm seeing more detailed errors such as below:

- Camera Sensor Error

Hi, sir. Did you crash your drone? In this case, I would recommend you send it back for further check. Please refer to the link below to contact the Support: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules