Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic crash after Motor Current Error + Battery overcurrent
3416 43 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Censurion Posted at 2017-12-11 06:35
It is now a warranty case which I am happy about that. There is  stil one problem and that is that there are 2 motor arms are defect and that are the Rear Right Motor Arm but also the Front Right Motor.  In the quotation notice mail from DJI I only see the  Rear Right Motor Arm as defect. Now I am affraid that they don't repair the right front one and that I receive back the drone withouth beining good repair. Can you address my concerns and ask them to replace both arms and check the drone before sending it back?

I am affraid that they don't repair the right front one and that I receive back the drone withouth beining good repair.

Don't worry about it. You aren't going to get back your original Mavic but will receive someone else's refurbished aircraft, and DJI has a pretty good track record of providing fully-functional replacements.
2017-12-11
Use props
Censurion
lvl.3
Flight distance : 448192 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

DroneFlying Posted at 2017-12-11 07:20
I am affraid that they don't repair the right front one and that I receive back the drone withouth beining good repair.

Don't worry about it. You aren't going to get back your original Mavic but will receive someone else's refurbished aircraft, and DJI has a pretty good track record of providing fully-functional replacements.

But I prefer (if possible) to receive the repaired drone. This because I have registered it for commercial usage. It has an official Dutch "aicraft" number bound on the serial of the drone.  If that is not possible and when I get a refurbished then I have to register the new drone and also for the insurance.  But most important is a working new drone.......
2017-12-11
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

Censurion Posted at 2017-12-11 10:53
But I prefer (if possible) to receive the repaired drone. This because I have registered it for commercial usage. It has an official Dutch "aicraft" number bound on the serial of the drone.  If that is not possible and when I get a refurbished then I have to register the new drone and also for the insurance.  But most important is a working new drone.......

I understand, but all I know is that if you get back the same Mavic you sent to DJI it will be the first time I've heard of that happening.
2017-12-11
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Censurion Posted at 2017-12-11 06:35
It is now a warranty case which I am happy about that. There is  stil one problem and that is that there are 2 motor arms are defect and that are the Rear Right Motor Arm but also the Front Right Motor.  In the quotation notice mail from DJI I only see the  Rear Right Motor Arm as defect. Now I am affraid that they don't repair the right front one and that I receive back the drone withouth beining good repair. Can you address my concerns and ask them to replace both arms and check the drone before sending it back?

That's good to hear. For the damage accessing issue, I will forward to the related department again. We will test the drone and have a final check on it before we send the drone back to you, so please kindly wait patiently. Thank you.
2017-12-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules