Low noise props for spark
7816 23 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DK Sparky
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23255 ft
Denmark

Could be interesting with the Low noise prop as the new mavic, anybody knows if they are coming?
2017-12-4
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is the spark really that loud?
2017-12-4
Use props
dedreiix
Second Officer
Flight distance : 194911 ft
Germany

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-12-4 03:07

I dont think so, but more silent wouldn´t be that bad. :-)
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. I have no idea about it. If they have plan on releasing this kind of props, we would let you know. Thanks for attention.
2017-12-4
Use props
UncleManuel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4104 ft
Germany

When you talk "noise" you have to see it in a greater perspective. Here are some good comparison videos. The Spark surly is not quiet but at a higher frequency - that's why it's more audible than the Mavic.

2017-12-4
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
Thailand

UncleManuel Posted at 2017-12-4 08:14
When you talk "noise" you have to see it in a greater perspective. Here are some good comparison videos. The Spark surly is not quiet but at a higher frequency - that's why it's more audible than the Mavic.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVY3Hy79MUk

The spark is like a swarm of bees. In sport like a very angry swarm of bees!
I would love to have -4db proba on it!
2017-12-4
Use props
Viking-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2379249 ft
Spain

It would be nice if they could ad some more minutes of flight time as well ;-)
2017-12-4
Use props
CoreyB10
First Officer
Flight distance : 1665023 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-12-4 03:07

Spark is loud in sport. Noise reduction would be good and the design gives a little extra lift if i am correct.
2017-12-4
Use props
nntom
lvl.3
Flight distance : 548734 ft

Serbia

Yes, there are very low noise props for our Spark. Unfortunately, they are from Parrot Anafi Parrot made props like fly has. So, buy Spark props, buy Anafi's props, change ,,wings,, like in YT video for Mavic Air. Another thing , 25 minutes fly time for  only 320 grams Anafi vs 16 minutes Spark's time. Anafi has a fly, insect, wings looking props, and learning from nature, but DJI has that sharp design look. Make compromis with design and efficiency; noise level, fly time, less RPM...I'm  big fan of my Spark, nice looking pease of very sophisticated item and wanted to buy only DJI product, but can not believe somebody made almost 2 times longer flight time drone and 2 times lower noise level. Or, it just have to be that way for some reason... corect me if I'm wrong
2018-9-18
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

The spark is pretty quiet, but I'm ASD: quieter is always better.
2018-9-18
Use props
Flighty
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Spark is noisy,,, quieter props would most welcome,,,
2018-9-18
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer
Flight distance : 21105262 ft

Spain

nntom Posted at 2018-9-18 08:25
Yes, there are very low noise props for our Spark. Unfortunately, they are from Parrot Anafi Parrot made props like fly has. So, buy Spark props, buy Anafi's props, change ,,wings,, like in YT video for Mavic Air. Another thing , 25 minutes fly time for  only 320 grams Anafi vs 16 minutes Spark's time. Anafi has a fly, insect, wings looking props, and learning from nature, but DJI has that sharp design look. Make compromis with design and efficiency; noise level, fly time, less RPM...I'm  big fan of my Spark, nice looking pease of very sophisticated item and wanted to buy only DJI product, but can not believe somebody made almost 2 times longer flight time drone and 2 times lower noise level. Or, it just have to be that way for some reason... corect me if I'm wrong

What? You are saying that you can install Anafi props on a spark???

Fly safe
Alex
2018-9-19
Use props
nntom
lvl.3

Serbia

There is video on YT how to put anafi's props on spark's holder and put it on Mavic Air. For Spark, you have to cut it a little  to be shorten.
2018-9-19
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer

Spain

nntom Posted at 2018-9-19 05:58
There is video on YT how to put anafi's props on spark's holder and put it on Mavic Air. For Spark, you have to cut it a little  to be shorten.

Can you please provide the link, I couldn’t find it on YouTube

Thanks and fly safe
Alex
2018-9-19
Use props
H. Arif - 6IX
Second Officer
Flight distance : 430364 ft
Canada

It gets a lot of attention sometimes, especially if you are below 30m, it is quite noticeable. great threed
2018-9-19
Use props
Ronnie.Choy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1261211 ft
Singapore

I used to desire for a lower noise propeller when I just gotten my Spark. Now I just live with it.

If there is a lower noise propeller available, I will go for it. My dream comes true finally.

Otherwise, I just enjoy whatever I have now, at least the propellers can tell me that my Spark is on the way back

My guess is, even if DJI is making effort on a more low noise propeller, it would be for the next generation of Spark, or another new drone.
2018-9-19
Use props
Tentoes
First Officer
Flight distance : 6018255 ft
United States

"Otherwise, I just enjoy whatever I have now, at least the propellers can tell me that my Spark is on the way back "

hehe Did that the other day. Set it to RTH and listened. ZZZZZ Oh, THERE it is. I've decided it's not a machine for going far away.
2018-9-20
Use props
SkinJob2501
lvl.3

United States

I really hope they do, it would be a nice accessory to have, plus any additional flight time would be welcome. People always know I'm flying the Spark, my Mavic 2 Zoom barely draws any attention at all. Its quite a bit quieter. There are so many benefits to be had with a prop that has noise reduction properties, why is this even still a question? DJI are you listening? There's money to be made here with very little engineering input on the physical and digital ends.....

-SkinJob2501
2018-9-20
Use props
nntom
lvl.3

United States

Alex B. Posted at 2018-9-19 15:22
Can you please provide the link, I couldn’t find it on YouTube

Thanks and fly safe

2018-9-20
Use props
nntom
lvl.3

United States

Tentoes Posted at 2018-9-20 06:22
"Otherwise, I just enjoy whatever I have now, at least the propellers can tell me that my Spark is on the way back "

hehe Did that the other day. Set it to RTH and listened. ZZZZZ Oh, THERE it is. I've decided it's not a machine for going far away.

hehehe  same with me.     
2018-9-20
Use props
Alex B.
Second Officer

Spain

nntom Posted at 2018-9-20 15:54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hNBLMqt-_Mg&list=LLa_IYby2uqqjqKJwo_BdxXg&index=4&t=0s

Thanks, maybe I’ll give it a go
Although I’m probably just gonna destroy some props

Fly safely
Alex
2018-9-21
Use props
nntom
lvl.3

Serbia

Anafy's 1,99$ props arrived. Waiting for 2,19$ Spark's
2018-10-4
Use props
driverman930
lvl.3
Flight distance : 93865 ft
United States

Sometimes I can hear my spark before I can see it. I try not to fly around people anyway so noise doesn't bother me and maybe because I am hard of hearing too LOL
2018-10-13
Use props
Ronmar
New

United States

They could probably get a significant efficiency bump from getting rid of that folding hub and blending the blade roots into a smooth solid hub like the phantom has...
2018-12-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules