Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Did anyone else not see the extra battery option on the announcement day?
1271 10 2015-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cameronlevine
lvl.1

United States

I pre ordered my phantom 3 on the first day and my reward for being an early supporter is getting charged more money when I go to buy another battery? From what I saw the extra battery pakcage deal was not offered when I ordered and there was no mention of it at least on their own website as coming soon.

How do you guys feel about this?

UPDATE: Someone said it was there but did anyone else order when the page first went live and did not see this optioin. Could the store have not been fully updated when I ordered?

UPDATE 2: I contacted them and they wont even cancel my order to reorder a battery pack version.
2015-4-14
Use props
Dmurph24
lvl.3
Flight distance : 567293 ft
United States

The extra battery was offered the same time the Phantom 3 alone was offered...
2015-4-14
Use props
cameronlevine
lvl.1

United States

Dmurph24 Posted at 2015-4-14 23:04

Wow Idk how I missed that then. When I first ordered there were only two options on my screen. Maybe it was because I ordered within the first hour of it going live on the website and it was not fully updated or maybe it was my adBlocker.

Knowing it was their and I just somehow missed it makes me less angry at them though lol. Thanks for the response.
2015-4-14
Use props
vmp
lvl.4

United States

Dmurph24 Posted at 2015-4-14 23:04

You are incorrect.

As soon as the DJI event ended, I started refreshing the DJI website waiting for the P3 to show for pre-order. Initially only the P3 Pro and P3 Advanced were listed. The P3 Pro showed as available and P3 Advanced said "Not available in your area" or something like that. I am in the US.

Hours after completing my order, the P3 with additional battery was posted on the DJI website. I asked sales support via chat if I could modify my order so that I can get the extra battery and they said that if I changed my order, I would have to wait until mid May like everyone else getting an extra battery.
2015-4-14
Use props
vmp
lvl.4

United States

Your "reward" is getting the P3 in late April as opposed to mid May.
2015-4-14
Use props
Dmurph24
lvl.3
Flight distance : 567293 ft
United States

vmp@carbon-egg. Posted at 2015-4-14 23:29
You are incorrect.

As soon as the DJI event ended, I started refreshing the DJI website waiting  ...

I checked around 3 hours after it was released. Guess I saw it right after the "extra battery bundle" showed up on the site.
2015-4-14
Use props
cameronlevine
lvl.1

United States

vmp@carbon-egg. Posted at 2015-4-14 23:30
Your "reward" is getting the P3 in late April as opposed to mid May.

I suppose you're right and that some people would prefer to receive it earlier and view that as a reward. I would rather wait and save some money. I contacted customer support to try to change my order. I just wish everything was updated at once because now I will be further back in the list to be shipped out for the extra battery pack phantom.

Thanks for the info guys!
2015-4-14
Use props
timrosa447
lvl.1
Flight distance : 96926 ft
United Kingdom

No that option was not there.only phantom 3 with 1 battery.
2015-4-14
Use props
cameronlevine
lvl.1

United States

vmp@carbon-egg. Posted at 2015-4-14 23:29
You are incorrect.

As soon as the DJI event ended, I started refreshing the DJI website waiting  ...

Your lucky they offered you that they won't let me change my order or cancel it.
2015-4-14
Use props
vmp
lvl.4

United States

cameronlevine Posted at 2015-4-15 03:25
Your lucky they offered you that they won't let me change my order or cancel it.

They won't let you cancel your order? I would have been on the phone with my bank already taking care of that.
2015-4-14
Use props
miketwowheels
lvl.1

Canada

Yeah...the extra battery option wasn't there when I first tried to order.  Something went wrong during the checkout process with Paypal and I had to redo it and, sure enough, there was the option with the extra battery.  

As someone already said...my first checkout cart said end April for delivery and the one with the extra battery, which is the one that successfully went through for me says mid-May delivery.

2015-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules