1234Next >
21685 132 2017-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans175669d9 Posted at 2017-12-12 11:52
Hello, DJI!
I have the same problem. Before updating the DJI app GO to version 3.1.23 and firmware to version 1.5.40 Phantom model 3 SE flew just fine, the height is 394 meters, a range of more than 2 kilometers, no problem! After the upgrade, same location, same weather conditions, the picture disappears already at a distance of 140 meters, disconnection and return to home at 320 metres. Use your mobile device Apple IPad Air 2, the antenna is put right, there's no buildings, no RF interference. Please help! Correct the situation with the Phantom model 3 SE, otherwise, buy it just doesn't make sense with such characteristics as it is now. Thanks in advance! I hope for Your help!

Sir, which mobile device do you use and where do you fly the drone? Please kindly offer the screen recording if applicable, we'll investigate the exact status, thanks!
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_cBU7CfO Posted at 2017-12-13 14:18
https://youtu.be/z9O1YC3UQJQ

Thanks for getting back to us. This has been forwarded to our engineers for further analysis.
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Bertrand7 Posted at 2017-12-16 00:34
Hello, I live in France and I own the phantom 3 SE which worked very well before the firmware update 1.5.40. Since a lot of image loss and impossible to go over 200 meters with my samsung android tab s2. Everyone complains about this update, the problem is real and comes from your last update. Dji engineers must quickly put a solution to correct this firmware. The problem is with Dji.

Bertrand, may I know which mobile device do you use? Does the issue remain if change to another recommended mobile device? Also, please kindly offer the screen recording for better analysis, thanks!
2017-12-16
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 116926 ft
Singapore

Nebuchadnezzar Posted at 2017-12-16 03:09
nICE TRY  Even you told them it  in Chinese ... they are still fixing problems ;)

Hope they can speed up a bit as need for an event on mid jan 2018... If cock up..den i will say ... No job for me den...
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_cBU7CfO Posted at 2017-12-13 14:18
https://youtu.be/z9O1YC3UQJQ

Sir, from the video, you can see the drone is flying toward the overhead, which is not a good practice for the P3 SE. Please try to fly farther then increase the altitude to see whether the same issue remains. Please keep us posted, thanks!
2017-12-18
Use props
Husky Sam
New

Hungary

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-12-18 00:58
Sir, from the video, you can see the drone is flying toward the overhead, which is not a good practice for the P3 SE. Please try to fly farther then increase the altitude to see whether the same issue remains. Please keep us posted, thanks!

I'm sorry, I will not upload any kind of video anymore because I went to the same way yesterday and crashed. The drone in front of me was 110 when she lost the signal but crashed when she returned home. I did not see the camera picture and the drone went to a rock wall. Never again do not buy DJI drone! I have lost a lot of money for bad construction!
2017-12-18
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

Husky Sam Posted at 2017-12-18 08:11
I'm sorry, I will not upload any kind of video anymore because I went to the same way yesterday and crashed. The drone in front of me was 110 when she lost the signal but crashed when she returned home. I did not see the camera picture and the drone went to a rock wall. Never again do not buy DJI drone!  I have lost a lot of money for bad construction!

Sad to hear tat..thats y now i grounded my SE till new solution ...
2017-12-18
Use props
djiuser_kTrYeGg
lvl.2
Flight distance : 503983 ft
France

Asus ZenFone 3 520kl for me. No problem until this update! 1,8km before and able to switch between 5ghz and 2,4ghz and now it s impossible to switch I'm directly connected in 5ghz and I can only fly 70m without connection problem and completely disconnected at 250 meters!
2017-12-18
Use props
djiuser_kTrYeGg
lvl.2
France

Everybody, dont hesitate to put your advise on the dji facebook like me if you want to have a quick reaction from dji to solve this problem
https://facebook.com/commerce/products/1302716619857450
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Husky Sam Posted at 2017-12-18 08:11
I'm sorry, I will not upload any kind of video anymore because I went to the same way yesterday and crashed. The drone in front of me was 110 when she lost the signal but crashed when she returned home. I did not see the camera picture and the drone went to a rock wall. Never again do not buy DJI drone!  I have lost a lot of money for bad construction!

Sam, I'm sorry to hear this. Please start a case and send it in at your earliest convenience: https://www.dji.com/support The local team will take care your case once the unit arrived.
2017-12-18
Use props
djiuser_HonFhj6
New
Russia

Dear DJI, what did you do with Phantom 3 SE with your update? Allow users to choose the hight and range. If you have a speed limit of 40 km per hour in a city, then car manufacturers should make engines with such a maximum speed. Are you normal? If you do not correct it, you will have to return the money for the goods of inadequate quality.
2017-12-19
Use props
djiuser_HonFhj6
New
Russia

And stop writing excuses: send this photo ... then video. You have already written a lot that the range and height of the flight decreased after the last firmware. FIX IT!!!
2017-12-19
Use props
djiuser_Hgu8b3K
lvl.2
Flight distance : 322270 ft
Australia

DroneAndy Posted at 2017-12-3 10:44
Hope someone "upstairs" from DJI took into consideration what the new firmware update is doing! It seems anybody who got the new firmware is trying downgrading, but results are not good. What I notice is that my SE now don't work in 2.4ghz anymore hence I can't have the safe and stable control I used to have... and I only have this drone since a couple of weeks! If this is the mood of DJI customer care I don't think I'll ever have another DJI product...

Hi Andy can I possibly ask for your help I am unable to update to the latest firmware as when Itralia press update it comes with a error message. Even when I ensure my device is connected to the internet still an error or should I not upgrade to the problems people are having.
Regards
Andy Aus
2017-12-19
Use props
DroneAndy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437090 ft
Italy

djiuser_Hgu8b3K Posted at 2017-12-19 21:04
Hi Andy can I possibly ask for your help I am unable to update to the latest firmware as when Itralia press update it comes with a error message. Even when I ensure my device is connected to the internet still an error or should I not upgrade to the problems people are having.
Regards
Andy Aus

If you have no issues and have firmware 1.3.20 I suggest you don't update as it will bring only problems and solve nothing!
As a general rule that is valid for any electronic device if it is working fine and no extremely important features are added, don't upgrade!
2017-12-20
Use props
DroneAndy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 437090 ft
Italy

as it seems nothing is moving from dji I suggest anybody experiencing issues to check  phantom pilots forum
2017-12-20
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

tried the ac after updates...really really tons of problems !! same place same setting....just look at those discon weak signals....!! PLS DO SOMETHING !!! as many said..before this update everything were great but why fix something where is not broken?

Reinstall APP(clear cahce n all folders) RElink ac and rc ...airplane mode... tried both channels.........even the sparks besides us fly better and freely without error !! Whats this man!!?????

2017-12-23
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

this is really annoying....feel like curse and swear ...................... donnoe whats the head thinking of......
2017-12-24
Use props
AMARdji2017
lvl.2
Spain

Así que son más los problemas, asi que viene de la casa, gracias
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_0z18oNy
lvl.2
Spain

I have the same problem, before updating to version 1.5.40  Phantom model 3 se flew just fine,After to updating I have all the problem of the foro of dji
I'm angry.
Please I need return to old version firmware or new updating free of problem.
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_0z18oNy
lvl.2
Spain

Now I can't work with them.
Now My Phantom 3 Se only is a bad drone
2017-12-25
Use props
AMARdji2017
lvl.2
Spain

MADRE MÍA LA QUE ORGANIZARON CON EL VIRUS ESE?? AL MÍO LO DEJÓ CUATRO CACHOS, 4K, ERA, JAJAAJAJAJ
2017-12-25
Use props
AMARdji2017
lvl.2
Spain

huele muy feo, al mío le metieron virus? quien?? la actualización no ayuda en arreglarlo, al contrario evita lo repare
2017-12-25
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

djiuser_0z18oNy Posted at 2017-12-25 08:00
Now I can't work with them.
Now My Phantom 3 Se only is a bad drone

Feel your pain bro....
2017-12-25
Use props
djiuser_0z18oNy
lvl.2
Spain

Help me!
Dji is a Malware!
2017-12-26
Use props
Penakoshi
New
Spain

Same here. I got my drone this week and it looses the RC signal after 50m.
I was about to loose it in a thick bush area, 1m high. I was really Lucky I could find it.
I'm going to start reporting in all fora I find either in English or Spanish. This is a shame.
FIX IT!!!!
2017-12-31
Use props
Braveheart
lvl.1
Flight distance : 151 ft
Canada

Wow just WOW. DJI really hope your reading these post and take some fast action as bad words travel FAST on social media. Just received my Phantom 3 se and I may as well just send her right back. RC loses connection within 3 min every flight and won't  RTH, she will just land were she lost contact. Yes I have done all the required calibrations and set home point etc etc. Basically it's  the new firmware 1.5.40 that sucks!! Please update this crappy firmware and let us enjoy our $1000 toys....Thanks in advance.....
2018-1-6
Use props
bloque
lvl.1
Spain

hello, it,s possibble to go back and put the old firware?

thanks
2018-1-7
Use props
Braveheart
lvl.1
Canada

bloque Posted at 2018-1-7 01:47
hello, it,s possibble to go back and put the old firware?

thanks

Apperently it does nothing to downgrade either firmware and or DJI GO app....there is a way by false gps to make it think the bird is somewhere else. DJI just needs to fix the firmware and real soon I hope. Lots of birds not safe in the air now!! So are grounded....
2018-1-7
Use props
bloque
lvl.1
Spain

Braveheart Posted at 2018-1-7 09:15
Apperently it does nothing to downgrade either firmware and or DJI GO app....there is a way by false gps to make it think the bird is somewhere else. DJI just needs to fix the firmware and real soon I hope. Lots of birds not safe in the air now!! So are grounded....

ok thanks. for your reply  i thrust in DGI but it smail bad
2018-1-7
Use props
Braveheart
lvl.1
Canada

Looks like DJI has now stopped prodution of the P3 series....now this is interesting! Send us a bad firmware or it may be in the DJI GO app and ground most of the birds due to saftey issues now, then discontinue production? Come on guys WTF is going on. Please, just let us fly our drones. 4km range down to as low as 50m? YOU MUST FIX THIS...PLEASE..
2018-1-9
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

I have already tried more than 4 different devices more powerful each time, and that is not the problem, if they recommend us to try other devices we become Testers, and we are users.

I've been listening to the same story: our engineers are working on it
2018-1-10
Use props
djiuser_NvKJ2Hi
lvl.1

Czechia

hi i am very dissatisfied with phantom 3 after firmware update 1.5.40 do not even 120 meters, I will complain and the product I will complain
2018-1-10
Use props
fans65194a2d
lvl.1
Romania

+1 on the unhappy side.

I think it’s time to consider legal action, in our areas. In Europe fake marketing is punished, and this is exactly what it is, as the bird is not flying the 4K it stated it does.

DJI-Susan, it’s been more than a month since you’ve said the issue was taken to engineers. One month! I think it’s too much. Either give us a quick fix (issuing 1.5.41 which would revert to the firmware the bird had on purchase), or call or the faulty ones back on your expense (plus something extra for the trouble), or give a super-promo offer for upgrading to P4 series for those affected by the problem.

Act fast, DJI!
2018-1-25
Use props
Siambuddhas Gro
lvl.4
Singapore

Seems more unhappy about SE...
2018-1-25
Use props
djiuser_NvKJ2Hi
lvl.1

Czechia

today I filed a criminal complaint for misleading advertising because the goods are defective. I will try to judge with DJI
2018-1-27
Use props
djiuser_NvKJ2Hi
lvl.1

Czechia

Chinese products were always bad
2018-1-27
Use props
fans71d9d94b
New
Flight distance : 1345 ft
Germany

Hello i‘m From Germany and I have the same problem! We need a new firmware dji!! Please help us!
2018-1-28
Use props
djiuser_kTrYeGgkLp32
lvl.2
France

Hello, 2 months i haven't used my dji phantom 3 SE because of this sh*tting update, do you have news or solutions? Thanks. If it is not solved I will ask to be refunded!!
2018-2-3
Use props
fansd683529d
New
United States

I have this same problem. I've only owned this drone 1 month and fir the majority of that time it has been worthless. I've spent more time trying to figure out what's wrong with it than flying it. Has anyone found a solution???
2018-2-4
Use props
Siambuddhas Group
lvl.4
Singapore

SE.. even sometime for me i will get 130meters distance and triggers RTH...certain time different weather/interference/wind will cause all these issues out.... some in across my country to Malaysia...it was a good flight without intereference and fly far up to 500meters without problems with the FPV (but didnt dare to go more) UnMod AC RC all Straight out from the box .......last year OCT-NOV flights ... Handset Xiaomi Mi Max (flight mode with only WiFI on)  

Recent Dec after latest updated... goes up to 300 Meters and triggers RTH at Marine Port Authority Zone..... alt at 120 Meters....... Slight Windy ..overcasting day.

Done up relink...(no sim card inserted for this phone as mainly use for flying only) wifi on only... disable cache video while in flight...

Hope these will helps in small certain ways.

The beast FCC ways( untest yet )
2018-2-5
Use props
1234Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules