Shipping Exception - Missing paperwork Commercial Invoice
6013 25 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
regis.jorda
lvl.1
Canada

DJI screwed up my shipping and now it will be delayed. I was expectIng my package I ordered on 11/28 and got shipping confirmation 3 days later with a eta of around 12/7. This should work out perfectly and in time for my trip to Boracay as I leave on Friday 12/8

Everything was going fine util I get an email from Fedex that there was a shipping exception and now the new shipping date is 12/11! They said DJI forgot to include the commercial invoice needed for international shipment. I’m from Canada. The fix should be as sImple as for DJI enailing/faxing Fedex the paperwork.

I contacted support and all they can tell me is to email onlinesales. I did and I still have not got a reply from them.

I guess shipping with DJI is not the greatest and I would most like be unable to accept the package if it arrives after 12/8.
2017-12-3
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Signature will be required too.
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Jorda, we sincerely apologize for this situation and the trouble caused, could you please post the email ticket number and the order number here? We will help to confirm with Sales Team, thank you.
2017-12-3
Use props
regis.jorda
lvl.1
Canada

ticket863139
Order 0018977870078
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

regis.jorda Posted at 2017-12-3 21:21
ticket863139
Order 0018977870078

Thanks for the update, the email has been replied by Sales Team, they are confirming with warehouse and courier, thanks for the patience.
2017-12-3
Use props
regis.jorda
lvl.1
Canada

It took 2 days just to update me that  they are now only confirming with the sales team? Even then, there’s no update yet from them?

I highly doubt I would be getting it in time and would most likely have to send this back to DJI. Checking Fedex, it seems it’s still stuck in California.
2017-12-4
Use props
regis.jorda
lvl.1
Canada

Just to update, at this point I have contacted Fedex and they have let me know that you guys still have not gave them the commercial invoice. I have told them that I will be refusing the package and for it to be sent back to you guys. I will be requesting for a full refund now
2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_iDw5TUl
New

Canada

A very similar issue to yours on my side, I ordered my spark despite the bad comments that surround DJI and shipping. At first  I pleasantly surprised as my drone was arriving jus tin time for my upcoming trip. Unfortunately, now FedEx sends me the same message as you: "Improper or missing paperwork - Missing Commercial Invoice - Contact customer service". I also contact customer support to be directed to write an email online sales. Mailed them only to find that they have to direct the case to someone else and it will take 24 to 48 hours.
Still, I am hopeful that the issue can still be handled so my drone arrives before my trip on the 11th this month. In any case, I'll probably upload a review on this experience and how DJI handled the situation with screenshots form all emails, tracking updates and of course the DJI support chat since it the only tool for transparency that we've got as customers.
I respect your decision about the refund though and might have to do the same in the worst case scenario, let me know how that goes
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

regis.jorda Posted at 2017-12-4 10:26
Just to update, at this point I have contacted Fedex and they have let me know that you guys still have not gave them the commercial invoice. I have told them that I will be refusing the package and for it to be sent back to you guys. I will be requesting for a full refund now

Regis, I am so sorry for your situation, if you need to reject the package and request a refund, we respect your decision. Hope we can help you next time.
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

djiuser_iDw5TUl Posted at 2017-12-4 15:37
A very similar issue to yours on my side, I ordered my spark despite the bad comments that surround DJI and shipping. At first  I pleasantly surprised as my drone was arriving jus tin time for my upcoming trip. Unfortunately, now FedEx sends me the same message as you: "Improper or missing paperwork - Missing Commercial Invoice - Contact customer service". I also contact customer support to be directed to write an email online sales. Mailed them only to find that they have to direct the case to someone else and it will take 24 to 48 hours.
Still, I am hopeful that the issue can still be handled so my drone arrives before my trip on the 11th this month. In any case, I'll probably upload a review on this experience and how DJI handled the situation with screenshots form all emails, tracking updates and of course the DJI support chat since it the only tool for transparency that we've got as customers.
I respect your decision about the refund though and might have to do the same in the worst case scenario, let me know how that goes

Hi sir, could you please also provide me with your ticket and order number, we will do the best to help.
2017-12-4
Use props
Manu580
New

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-4 22:26
Hi sir, could you please also provide me with your ticket and order number, we will do the best to help.

For sure,

I think the ticket no is #863350 (is it the same as request #?) and the order would be 0012801804098
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Manu580 Posted at 2017-12-5 10:38
For sure,

I think the ticket no is #863350 (is it the same as request #?) and the order would be 0012801804098

Hi Manu, thank you for your reply. I checked the ticket and the Sales Team had replied you yesterday and is working on it. I will also forward to them to help to speed up the case. Hope you can receive the package soon.
2017-12-5
Use props
Manu580
New

Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-5 19:56
Hi Manu, thank you for your reply. I checked the ticket and the Sales Team had replied you yesterday and is working on it. I will also forward them to help to speed up the case. Hope you can receive the package soon.

Thanks thor !
2017-12-5
Use props
Manu580
New

Canada

It seems like something changed as now the message says:
Improper or missing paperwork - Invalid shipper name and address - Contact customer service
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Manu580 Posted at 2017-12-6 09:56
It seems like something changed as now the message says:
Improper or missing paperwork - Invalid shipper name and address - Contact customer service

Hi Manu, sorry for the inconvenience, the case is on checking by the Sale Team, please wait patiently and I will keep an eye on it. Appreciate your kindness.
2017-12-7
Use props
regis.jorda
lvl.1
Canada

So I received confirmation that the package has been delivered back to DJI. I already emailed about a refund and it is taking long to get a reaponse. What can I do to expedite the process of getting a refund?
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

regis.jorda Posted at 2017-12-7 11:58
So I received confirmation that the package has been delivered back to DJI. I already emailed about a refund and it is taking long to get a reaponse. What can I do to expedite the process of getting a refund?

Hello, Sir, sorry for the late reply from Online Sales, I have informed the team to take care of your email and your request.
The package just arrived in warehouse, it will take some time for verification, please allow us, appreciate your patience.
2017-12-7
Use props
regis.jorda
lvl.1
Canada

So it is Drcember 26, and I still have not got a refund nor a confirmation of a refund. I have a charge on my credit card for an item that I did not receive and I don’t know when I’ll be getting a refund. I have already emailed the sales team and for over 2 weeks  now they keep telling me that the warehouse is still verifying the contents of the returned package. Does it take 2 weeks to check/verify? And for an item that I have not even received/touched/opened? I will now go through my credit card company to dispute the charge.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

regis.jorda Posted at 2017-12-26 10:12
So it is Drcember 26, and I still have not got a refund nor a confirmation of a refund. I have a charge on my credit card for an item that I did not receive and I don’t know when I’ll be getting a refund. I have already emailed the sales team and for over 2 weeks  now they keep telling me that the warehouse is still verifying the contents of the returned package. Does it take 2 weeks to check/verify? And for an item that I have not even received/touched/opened? I will now go through my credit card company to dispute the charge.

Hi, Jorda, we are so sorry to hear that you still haven't got the refund, we are confirming the status with Sales Team, I will keep you updated very soon, thank you.
2017-12-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

regis.jorda Posted at 2017-12-26 10:12
So it is Drcember 26, and I still have not got a refund nor a confirmation of a refund. I have a charge on my credit card for an item that I did not receive and I don’t know when I’ll be getting a refund. I have already emailed the sales team and for over 2 weeks  now they keep telling me that the warehouse is still verifying the contents of the returned package. Does it take 2 weeks to check/verify? And for an item that I have not even received/touched/opened? I will now go through my credit card company to dispute the charge.

Jorda, sorry for keeping you waiting. I have an update here, the Sales Team had confirmed the process and you will receive the refund in a few days. Sorry again for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
2017-12-27
Use props
regis.jorda
lvl.1
Canada

Finally got my refund after more than a month of asking. Although, DJI didn’t refund me the full amount. I’m tired of dealing with DJI so I’ll just cut my losses. Be fore-warned for anyone else thinking of getting a refund from DJI.
2018-1-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

regis.jorda Posted at 2018-1-5 12:23
Finally got my refund after more than a month of asking. Although, DJI didn’t refund me the full amount. I’m tired of dealing with DJI so I’ll just cut my losses. Be fore-warned for anyone else thinking of getting a refund from DJI.

Jorda, glad to know you got the refund finally, our apologize again for the unpleasant purchasing experience with us, hope we have chance to support you next time.
2018-1-5
Use props
fans9b55c755
New

Nigeria

Hello pls I have a shipping package with FedEx and i don't understand what the tracking is writing and I should have collect the package by now.
2018-4-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9b55c755 Posted at 2018-4-26 23:03
Hello pls I have a shipping package with FedEx and i don't understand what the tracking is writing and I should have collect the package by now.

Did you order something from our online store? If yes, may I have the order number for further support?
2018-4-27
Use props
fans9b55c755
New

Nigeria

No I don't order from you store
2018-4-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans9b55c755 Posted at 2018-4-27 04:03
No I don't order from you store

If there is any issue, please contact your seller for further assistance. If there is anything we can do for you, please provide more details here, thank you.
2018-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules