"Get Gimbal Control"
1759 6 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
raven4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

There's a few new functions on the recently released Cendence/Crystal Sky hardware. There is, as of yet, no descriptive manual of the control functions.
What does "Get Gimbal Control" mean?
2017-12-3
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

When you have a slave remote connected its supposed to request control of the gimbal but it doesn't work
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Raven, MadFrenchie is right, when you set Master and Slave RC, this button is used to obtain gimbal control quickly.
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-12-3 18:51
When you have a slave remote connected its supposed to request control of the gimbal but it doesn't work

I've tested this button, it works, may I know if you have updated your Cendence to the latest version?
2017-12-4
Use props
raven4
Second Officer
Flight distance : 86194 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-4 03:44
I've tested this button, it works, may I know if you have updated your Cendence to the latest version?

Ahhhh, IC...thanx
2017-12-4
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-4 03:44

Yes the controller is updated to the newest firmware.

The pilot remote is a Cendence, and the Slave remote is a standard Inspire 2 remote.

When the slave has control of the gimbal and the master presses the "Get Gimbal Control" button nothing happens.

I've tested it many times.
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

MadFrenchie Posted at 2017-12-5 04:53
Yes the controller is updated to the newest firmware.

The pilot remote is a Cendence, and the Slave remote is a standard Inspire 2 remote.

Hello, Sir, I tested our Cendence and it works flawlessly.
If the problem do persists, any chance to take a video about the issue including firmware version? I will transfer it to our developers for test and analysis. Appreciate your time.
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules