dji assist 2
826 6 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Flight distance : 100220 ft
Canada

I have a windows 7 acer (dinasor like me) and I tried to download the assist 2 file, I downloaded the EXE and now its on my computor and when I click on it the window opens . I plug in my Mavic and turn it on and nothing happens the computer just makes a few beeps but nothing changes on the screen. The mavics light flashes yellow rapidly and thats it.
Why isn't it linking to the mavic ?
I didn't leave it hooked up long, only about 3 min or so , does it take longer to link up ?
2017-12-3
Use props
CycleParadise
Second Officer
Flight distance : 385338 ft
United States

It shouldn't take that long to to connect.

Can you post a screenshot of what you're seeing?
2017-12-3
Use props
lannes
First Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Might be an issue with the digital driver authority on windows 7 stopping the unsigned mavic drivers from loading when the AC connects

During booting your PC/Laptop, press "F8" key continously to access the "Advanced Boot Options"
Use the "Down" arrow key to scroll down to “Disable Driver Signature Enforcement”
Press "Enter" to choose
It will automatically reboot disabling the enforcement accordingly

This only works temporarily and if it fixes the problem will need to be done each time you want to connect to the mavic
2017-12-3
Use props
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Canada

Thanks, will give er a try
2017-12-3
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

This is good information. Thanks
2017-12-3
Use props
Salmonslayer
lvl.4
Canada

Yup, it worked.. Thanks to all... Excellent. Funny no mention of it anywhere maybe just ASSUMED we should know.. We now do due to u guys THANKS!!!
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi sir, it is great to hear that you got it worked then. Thanks to Lannes reply, well done.
2017-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules