DJI GO app, latest update freezing
810 2 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa9913c97
New
Canada

Hey everyone,

New to the forum, and just recently picked up a P3S second hand from a friend which I’ve been enjoying.
I have had flawless performance with the drone in the 4 or 5 flights I’ve had, with exception to fairly frequent ‘strong interference’ warnings which have not had an effect on flights.

Unfortunately though this morning there was an update to the DGI go app which seems to have broke it. The app will freeze and my phone will go back to home screen. Even while trying to access the forum through the app it was freezing. It will not run for me for more then 60-90 seconds without freezing and back to home screen. Could I be doing something wrong? Or is this an issue others are also experiencing.

This is while using an iPhone 6S.

Another note, while joining the forum I seem to have been given a random generic nickname. Can I change this? I don’t see an edit.

Thanks
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Did you change an environment and see if the message disappear? Please try to upgrade your IOS system to 11.2 and ensure that your app is the latest version. The crash of app can be the problem of IOS system. Please note that you can change your name in the personal setting. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-9
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Was your phone on auto update?
2017-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules