new bird arrivin soon
918 6 2015-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
zanemerriwether
lvl.1

United Kingdom

i am expectin my new phantom 2 anyday now and just llokin round the forem. looks like an awful lot to tak in. do i need to be worrid about this hear esc problem i am readin about. any advice is welcome
2015-4-14
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

The ESC problem has basically been put to bed, so to speak.  Even though this machine is advertised as "ready to fly out of the box"  you will still need to check for any upgrades to the programming, do all your calibrations, and read the manual and the quick start guide until you understand it all.  It will make your first flights much more enjoyable and safer.
2015-4-14
Use props
zanemerriwether
lvl.1

United Kingdom

much obliged sir, grankids are buyin it as a birthday present. reckon im gonna need a lot of help tho
2015-4-14
Use props
Gerry1124
lvl.4

United States

zanemerriwether Posted at 2015-4-15 03:50
much obliged sir, grankids are buyin it as a birthday present. reckon im gonna need a lot of help th ...

If you have any questions, come here, there's a lot of great people here that can help you.
2015-4-14
Use props
zanemerriwether
lvl.1

United Kingdom

anyone know how fast these things go
2015-4-14
Use props
Larry L
lvl.3

United States

Speed depends on if you are in GPS mode, ATTI or manual (do not recommend manual) & if you have a tail wind. In GPS mode it will go around 20 something mph. If you are in ATTI mode, (hold height but not position)  I have had mine up to around 45 mph with a pretty good tail wind.
2015-4-16
Use props
Axeman This user has been deleted
Tip: the author has been banned or deleted automatically shield
2015-4-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules