Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Sport Mode?
1621 8 2017-12-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dinomite34
lvl.1
Flight distance : 412661 ft
Germany

I just downloaded the new firmward and it sucks.....!

When I was in sport mode before I could get my baby up to 70/80kms/h.... Now I can only go up to 30km/h...

When I switch to sport mode I get a message that says something like i have to make changes on the main control panel... I can't find anything that lets me adjust the seppd...

PLEASE HELP!

How can I go back to previous versions?

2017-12-3
Use props
QuadKid
Captain
Flight distance : 482349 ft
United States

From what I understand you can not revert back to a previous version once you install the latest FW. Still using .0000 for that very reason
2017-12-3
Use props
nottuppaware
First Officer
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

Maybe you were last flying into wind and thats why you're not getting good speed anymore ?
There are websites that let you adjust some settings that are not normally accessible, but you'd be best googling that.
2017-12-3
Use props
DroneFlying
Captain
Flight distance : 10774613 ft
United States

It sounds like you probably just need to re-enable multiple flight modes. Often when you upgrade the firmware all your settings are restored the default.
2017-12-3
Use props
brettt
lvl.4
United States

I noticed the max speed went down and made a separate post about it... though I didn't try sport mode. Try what DroneFlying said though since that does get reset a lot, it may not actually be in sport mode. Anyway update us cause I do think the max speed dropped.
2017-12-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi Dinomite, if you need to switch the flight mode, you need to enable Multiple Flight Mode on the Main Controller Settings first. Please try, and let me know if it is the same result. If would be a great help if you can provide me with the flight record so I can check, you can sync it to the cloud then PM me your DJI account.
BTW, the new firmware doesn't support firmware downgrade. Thank you for your understanding.
2017-12-3
Use props
Thunderfoot1991
New
Flight distance : 136900 ft
United States

When the firmware was updated it changed a setting in the control panel and all you have to do is enable multiple flight modes in the DJI app... You will then be able to toggle between regular and sport mode with the switch on the controller, Which will allow for the higher speeds again... No need to downgrade.

2017-12-4
Use props
Dx_Operator
lvl.3
Flight distance : 140413 ft
United States

Down grade to .007 firmware and stay there. Don't upgrade anything.  I'm staying on .007 and get 60MPH with my Mavic, it is fast and smooth. Stick with what works. Any upgrades only hinder freedom of operation and we don't want to be restricted.
2017-12-7
Use props
DennisMurry08
Captain
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

When you upgrade, your settings are usually set back to defaults....do what the guys said above for the speed..probably need to enable multi modes...but beyond that recheck your RTH altitudes, max height, max range, camera settings etc. Expect that this will happen after every update...not always but the majority.
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules