i am having problems with my cendence.
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fred777
lvl.2
Flight distance : 163517 ft
United States

a few hrs ago all of my assigned buttons were working.

now all of the assigned buttons toggel he camera control pop up.The menu button behaves the same way.

the pan and tilt wheels do not work.

using the touch screen i can control the camera functions.

I am stuck. Is there a way to reboot the RC?

2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry to read on this, Fred.
In RC settings, you will find that you can have 3 custom settings for individual users. There is also a "Reset" toggle in that screen which will bring all things back to the default.
Could you please have a try?
2017-12-4
Use props
fred777
lvl.2
United States

I can not get to the MENU screen that has the 3 individual users and reset. Every button that is preprogramed or programable toggels on the camera control pop up. I can not get to the menue display.
2017-12-4
Use props
fred777
lvl.2
United States

Solved my problem  link to Inspier 2….DJI GO 4….Remote controller settings….click on BUTTON CUSTOMIZATION  ….RESET      EVERY THING WENT BACK TO MY VALUES. the MENU button works agin!!!!
2017-12-4
Use props
iceboxvideo
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1394659 ft
United Kingdom

Having the same issue, when I reset the custom menu yes the camera wheels work but when I reload my C settings the camera wheels don't work, firmware problem?
2017-12-17
Use props
fansdb9ddc01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157300 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Same problem, mine is jumping back and forward from master to off repeatedly, and all my button assignments stop working! Have done a button reset and linked to i2 no luck, works about a minute then fail again. All this after the latest firmware update on RC and CrystalSky Ultra.
2017-12-25
Use props
Bad Billy
lvl.2
Flight distance : 392608 ft
  • >>>
United States

Having the same problem. After working for several days now loses the button settings two or three times a day. Is there a solution for this? Is there a way to export the settings and then import them.
2018-1-10
Use props
STKNRUD
lvl.2
United States

Late input but I just had similar problems with Cendence and Ultra CS.  Try using a iPad if you have one.  Problem is in the CC Ultra.  Still waiting for DJI to do something.
2018-1-20
Use props
DroneAway Sweden
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2157300 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

STKNRUD Posted at 2018-1-20 19:05
Late input but I just had similar problems with Cendence and Ultra CS.  Try using a iPad if you have one.  Problem is in the CC Ultra.  Still waiting for DJI to do something.

have the same problem with iPad mini
2018-1-30
Use props
fanse11feaa2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 464721 ft
  • >>>

I'm having problems in settings the camera icon will  not show up all I get is the shutter button and gear icon
2018-9-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules