Does not respond to Gimbal commands - what to do?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_kPsvpXH
New
Italy

I purchased the drone a few days ago, I made the updates and calibrations described. I noticed that the commands of the radio control to the gimbal camera do not work, on the internet I read to calibrate the IMU sensors (when the gimbal does not respond, although the APP DIJ the sensors seem perfect) and turning off and on again the Gimbal works again. The problem is that after a few hours without battery the gimbal does not work again and I have to do the IMU calibration procedure again to make it work. Every flight I have to lose 10 minutes (and battery) to make the Gimbal work. What could be the problem? How can I try to solve it?
Thank you
2017-12-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Have you already done an IMU and gimbal calibration right afterwards, together?

Not sure why it's not holding the calibrations, an forcing you to rinse & repeat.

RedHotPoker

2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_kPsvpXH
New
Italy

Thank you, i try I tried your advice and that of the assistance dji without success. Also connecting the cell directly to the drone and changing some parameters (randomly) and restarting the drone the cam back to respond. However I requested the replacement, as it is a new drone.
2017-12-5
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Good decision.  When the replacement arrives, don't do anything.  Just try flying out of the box and see how it does.  Dji should have everything functional , so you can just take it out and fly.
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

djiuser_kPsvpXH Posted at 2017-12-5 08:32
Thank you, i try I tried your advice and that of the assistance dji without success. Also connecting the cell directly to the drone and changing some parameters (randomly) and restarting the drone the cam back to respond. However I requested the replacement, as it is a new drone.

Hi, sir. Did you upgrade your drone successfully? I would recommend you connect your drone with DJI Assistant 2 and upgrade again. Please provide a screenshot of the image screen with the error message for further analysis.
2017-12-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules