485 3 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_C5iskkv
New
Flight distance : 5436 ft
United States

Hello team,

Noob drone flyer and noob on all things in general lol.. I have had a very humbling and frustrating time trying to get my Samsung S8 to link back to the DJI GO. When i originally set up the DJI GO APP and linked to my phone it took some time but it finally linked. However i was attempting to Calibrate the RC with Mavic off and i lost connection to the RC from my phone through the DJI app. It just says disconnected and wont reconnect. I have nothing plugged into the side of the RC. Just USB on bottom of RC to my S8. I tried my Galaxy Tablet S2 it works ok, and connects fine. On my S8 I have tried to delete and reinstall APP and clearing all caches my DJI GO App, restarting etc... I do have latest Firm and my devices are all up to date. I attepted developer options went in and and allowed usb debugging, and my USB config is on MTP is that where it should be? Any help with be greatly appreciated.

Thanks Sooooo much in advance

Todd
2017-12-4
Use props
djiuser_C5iskkv
New
Flight distance : 5436 ft
United States

Ok found fix. I had moved the tab on DJI GO APP under me\settings, the "use cellular data to upload". Operator error . Works now
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

djiuser_C5iskkv Posted at 2017-12-4 07:18
Ok found fix. I had moved the tab on DJI GO APP under me\settings, the "use cellular data to upload". Operator error . Works now

Hi sir, great to know that you got it worked. Happy flying!
2017-12-5
Use props
djiuser_8vKYUAC
lvl.3
Flight distance : 125453 ft
Ukraine

djiuser_C5iskkv Posted at 2017-12-4 07:18

I have the same problem. How did you set up the phone? tell me more
Thanks
2017-12-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules