Poor legibility in Go 4 warning dialogs
921 4 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

Flew over the weekend with Go 4.1.18 on iOS and was flummoxed by an airspace warning dialog I couldn't dismiss -- I quit and restarted the app several times to no avail -- turns out the radio button I needed to activate was nearly invisible on my screen out in the daylight, even with the brightness turned all the way up.

I strongly recommend changing this radio button style from a thin blue to a thicker border and employing a higher-contrasting shade or color for both the blue text and the button, and while you are at it. making the agreement text tappable as well, which is the normally expected behavior for radio buttons and their labels.

invisible.png

Bug report submitted via Go 4, posted here in case anyone runs into the same problem.
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, Ex Machina, thank you for bringing us the attention, this is a known issue. we got a temporary for it: go to iOS settings, Display & Brightness, DISPLAY ZOOM, switch to Standard under view.
If you are using iPhone SE or iPhone 5s etc., maybe you can try to take off the drone, hover it at a low altitude and restart the app again. Please do keep an eye on the control when you are doing this.
And our engineers will get it fixed in the coming app's update. Appreciate your kindness.
2017-12-5
Use props
Ex Machina
First Officer
Flight distance : 1806362 ft
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-5 00:46
Hi, Ex Machina, thank you for bringing us the attention, this is a known issue. we got a temporary for it: go to iOS settings, Display & Brightness, DISPLAY ZOOM, switch to Standard under view.
If you are using iPhone SE or iPhone 5s etc., maybe you can try to take off the drone, hover it at a low altitude and restart the app again. Please do keep an eye on the control when you are doing this.
And our engineers will get it fixed in the coming app's update. Appreciate your kindness.

Thanks for the reply, Thor -- my iOS Display Zoom setting is already at Standard view. Screen grab is from an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1.x. My problem isn't that the radio button is offscreen, it's just too hard to see out in the field.
2017-12-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Ex Machina Posted at 2017-12-5 07:30
Thanks for the reply, Thor -- my iOS Display Zoom setting is already at Standard view. Screen grab is from an iPhone 7 running iOS 11.1.x. My problem isn't that the radio button is offscreen, it's just too hard to see out in the field.

Thank you for the correction, and noted with thanks. Will forward the suggestion to our engineers, hope they will take it into consideration. Thank you again for the feedback.
2017-12-6
Use props
Plawa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 562641 ft
United States

Same issue here on a iPhone 5s (iOS 11.2, GO4 4.1.18), I don't see an option to change Zoom settings, I cannot get rid of this prompt since I cannot select the dot without opening the ToC screen.. this whole screen is a mess.

I can only ever get to here:

2017-12-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules