Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Serious flight record issues
1480 26 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Zane Isaac
First Officer
Flight distance : 8712549 ft
  • >>>
United States

Why is it so hard to sync flight records.  Why do so many people have this issue?  Why does the CS fail every time?  I have close to 600 flights and I can only get about 200 to sync to the CS.
2017-12-4
Use props
bobo
First Officer
Flight distance : 1544416 ft
  • >>>
United States

Yep mine too. iPad syncs fine for all my records. Crystal sky only 6 months.
2017-12-4
Use props
zlot8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 484905 ft
United States

I have a flight on my iPad-distance record, naturally, that won't appear on my Android phone after innumerable sync attempts. No failures - it just doesn't go. I suppose I should be grateful that at least it's on the iPad. BTW, the iPad was the mobile device used for the flight.
2017-12-4
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

And on the cs display my i2 shows up with a weird name...
Screenshot_2017-12-04-15-38-25.png
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

bobo Posted at 2017-12-4 09:32
Yep mine too. iPad syncs fine for all my records. Crystal sky only 6 months.

Hi, sir. Please try to change a wifi environment and sync again. If the problem remains, please provide a screenshot about the situation.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Zane Isaac Posted at 2017-12-4 14:42
And on the cs display my i2 shows up with a weird name...

Hi, Zane. Please tell me the firmware of your CS. Did you try to sync the records with another wifi connection?
2017-12-6
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Like most people I only have one WiFi network at my disposal.  I will try a different network ASAP but I highly doubt that has anything to do with it.
2017-12-6
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I get the same issue on my iPad as well as the Crystalsky so it does seem to be a issue across all platforms
2017-12-8
Use props
djiuser_HZJmJwW
Flight distance : 225184 ft
United States

HAVE YOU TRIED......  Good evening ladies and gentleman.  I came across the postings for Sync issues while browsing, as I too had same issue a little while ago, and not being able to find a solution on the forums  But, luckily my bad luck finally became a temporary one!
  Just by dumb luck, I was attempting another synchronization to see if I found any anomalies in the Go App/ Phone while attempting the actual sync.  During the sync a window popped up (or I accidentally hit a key) I hadn't noticed before, and it was a small sync window allowing me to choose the sync-period time-frame I was about to embark on; I believe it was 1 month, 6-month or ALL were the options to choose from. At the very bottom there is a line that reads 'Clear Local Cached Records'.  This line is a hyperlink.  I wasn't getting any farther to a solution so I figured.... WTH, and IO clicked the link.
  Low and behold, that sucker ran for almost 13 mins straight (new record!) and when it finished I saws something I never saw before..... "Flight Records Synchronized"!!!!

Yep.  that was all it took.  Try it on your problem and see what happens.  As with any non-invasive, pre-repair prep-work task will get grouped into.....It can't help if you don't try it!

Good Luck Pilots!!

PJM
2017-12-8
Use props
djiuser_HZJmJwW
Flight distance : 225184 ft
United States

Zane Isaac Posted at 2017-12-6 09:59
Like most people I only have one WiFi network at my disposal.  I will try a different network ASAP but I highly doubt that has anything to do with it.

Hey Zane,

Give this a try and let me know how you do w/ it....
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... amp;fromuid=1227950
2017-12-8
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

I tried clearing the local flight routes already for each sink and I tried syncing 1month  6 months and all with no luck  my flights go back more than six months so I need the All to work....
2017-12-10
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

My sync log
Screenshot_2017-12-17-18-31-58.png
2017-12-17
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-6 01:38
Hi, Zane. Please tell me the firmware of your CS. Did you try to sync the records with another wifi connection?

Hey, can you tell me what these errors in the log above mean?
2017-12-17
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
Flight distance : 613753 ft
Thailand

I also have an issue with syncing flights between devices. I use my iPhone 7+ on my mavic but use my CS or my iPad on my P4P and I2.

All devices are signed into the same account.

However I find that when I Sync the mavic flights from my iPhone and then sync my CS and/or my iPad the new mavic flights do not appear. The totals page also does not update.

It is fine with my other aircraft. So I can fly the P4P or I2 on either CS or iPad and then sync the flights to my iPhone and the flights appear. It is just the mavic that's having the issue which is frustrating because the flight log on my iPhone differs from the rest of devices.

I've tried deleting and re-installing the app on all devices and re-syncing to no affect.

Any ideas?
2017-12-17
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

dan_vector Posted at 2017-12-17 20:44
I also have an issue with syncing flights between devices. I use my iPhone 7+ on my mavic but use my CS or my iPad on my P4P and I2.

All devices are signed into the same account.

Sync fails for me on every device just tried two different android phones iPad and crystalsky generally all quickly get to 30% then slowly proceed to 100% and if you catch it a little message saying sync failed.   The process takes hours and something is obviously a miss.  I have posted the sync log,  I consistently get that same error across all devices.  
2017-12-17
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
United Kingdom

Zane Isaac Posted at 2017-12-17 21:08
Sync fails for me on every device just tried two different android phones iPad and crystalsky generally all quickly get to 30% then slowly proceed to 100% and if you catch it a little message saying sync failed.   The process takes hours and something is obviously a miss.  I have posted the sync log,  I consistently get that same error across all devices.

Wow. That's a big issue. For me it just seems to be the latest Mavic flights from the iPhone that fails to sync to other devices. Hopefully DJI will chip in with an answer.
2017-12-18
Use props
dan_vector
First Officer
United Kingdom

I should add that it has only been an issue recently. Never had an issue until about 2 weeks ago.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Zane Isaac Posted at 2017-12-17 17:37
Hey, can you tell me what these errors in the log above mean?

If you keep failing to sync your flight records, please provide me the DJI account and the records. There are located in /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord/SyncResult. You can PM me and provide the info. Thanks a lot.
2017-12-19
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
First Officer
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-19 02:38
If you keep failing to sync your flight records, please provide me the DJI account and the records. There are located in /sdcard/DJI/dji.go.v4/FlightRecord/SyncResult. You can PM me and provide the info. Thanks a lot.

I have the same problem. Synchronization stops at 67%.

CS updated..all updated!
2017-12-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 2017-12-19 08:12
I have the same problem. Synchronization stops at 67%.

CS updated..all updated!

Please try to change an Internet connection. If the problem remains, please provide the needed info for analysis. Thanks for your support.
2017-12-20
Use props
Drone Cuiabá
First Officer
Flight distance : 13272894 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-20 04:31
Please try to change an Internet connection. If the problem remains, please provide the needed info for analysis. Thanks for your support.

I'm using the internet from home which is super stable. The same sync that I sync on my iPad and it works without problems.
2017-12-20
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-19 02:38

I PM'd you...
2017-12-20
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Got your PM. Please provide the flight log to us. You can upload to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your help.
2017-12-21
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Drone Cuiabá Posted at 2017-12-20 10:04
I'm using the internet from home which is super stable. The same sync that I sync on my iPad and it works without problems.

I see. Please PM me the needed info so that I can provide them to our designated department for further check. Thanks for your help.
2017-12-21
Use props
Lstumpf3
lvl.1

Canada

djiuser_HZJmJwW Posted at 2017-12-8 22:06
HAVE YOU TRIED......  Good evening ladies and gentleman.  I came across the postings for Sync issues while browsing, as I too had same issue a little while ago, and not being able to find a solution on the forums  But, luckily my bad luck finally became a temporary one!
  Just by dumb luck, I was attempting another synchronization to see if I found any anomalies in the Go App/ Phone while attempting the actual sync.  During the sync a window popped up (or I accidentally hit a key) I hadn't noticed before, and it was a small sync window allowing me to choose the sync-period time-frame I was about to embark on; I believe it was 1 month, 6-month or ALL were the options to choose from. At the very bottom there is a line that reads 'Clear Local Cached Records'.  This line is a hyperlink.  I wasn't getting any farther to a solution so I figured.... WTH, and IO clicked the link.
  Low and behold, that sucker ran for almost 13 mins straight (new record!) and when it finished I saws something I never saw before..... "Flight Records Synchronized"!!!!

Many people are actually experiencing these flight record issues. I'm also concern on how to manage a flight problem when a drone lose its control.
2017-12-22
Use props
Zane Isaac
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-21 01:14
Got your PM. Please provide the flight log to us. You can upload to dropbox and post the link here. Thanks for your help.

I have sent you the logs as you asked.
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Zane Isaac Posted at 2017-12-23 16:49
I have sent you the logs as you asked.

Thanks for your hard work. Please wait patiently.
2017-12-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules