Crystal Sky High Brightness monitor orange tint issue
978 8 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
soaringbadgered
lvl.1
United States

Anyone else with a Crystal Sky high brightness monitor notice that it has a very noticeable orange tint? When compared to my Ultra Bright Crystal Sky it looks worlds apart. I can't shoot properly when in the field when the color is so shifted. I have it set to normal color mode and the brightness full up

Photo below shows Ultra Bright on the left and High Brightness on the right.

I am calling into support now to see what can be done
2017-12-4
Use props
soaringbadgered
lvl.1
United States

2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. Sorry for the trouble it brings. I would recommend you contact the Support to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. Please provide us the case number then. Thanks for your help.
2017-12-6
Use props
soaringbadgered
lvl.1
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2017-12-6 01:42
Hi, sir. Sorry for the trouble it brings. I would recommend you contact the Support to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support. Please provide us the case number then. Thanks for your help.

I contacted support on Monday. I got the email with the forms to fill out but not the shipping label yet to send it back. CAS-1272652-M2V5L9

I wish at this point I could just exchange it for a second Ultra Bright
2017-12-6
Use props
eColumbia01
lvl.4
United States

I have also noticed this - brand new high bright 7" CS.  I will contact support for an exchange.
2017-12-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

soaringbadgered Posted at 2017-12-6 06:20
I contacted support on Monday. I got the email with the forms to fill out but not the shipping label yet to send it back. CAS-1272652-M2V5L9

Hello, Sir, sorry for the late response, did you receive the shipping label now? Please check the spam box.If not, please keep me posted, I will contact the team to send again, thanks.
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

eColumbia01 Posted at 2017-12-6 21:13
I have also noticed this - brand new high bright 7" CS.  I will contact support for an exchange.

Sir, we sincerely apologize for the trouble caused, please send in at your most convenience and the local repair team will take care of it for you.
If you need any assistance during this process, please keep us updated.
2017-12-7
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

soaringbadgered Posted at 2017-12-6 06:20

Thanks for your update. We will follow the case for you.
2017-12-8
Use props
soaringbadgered
lvl.1
United States

Received my replacement High Brightness monitor today. Same issue persists. It's still noticeably more orange when compared to the Ultra Bright. I am getting the sense this is a firmware issue that should be fixed
2018-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules