How can I save a "created" video locally on my iPad.
1737 5 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pRWK8PB
New
United States

I've "created" an edited video using the DJI Go 4 app, and while it is completing the task, I get a comment that it is saving it locally in the Album folder. However, when done, it is not in the Album folder (or nowhere else that I can see), and the only options to save it is to share it to a variety of social media locations. Why is this created/edited video not showing up anywhere in my folders? Is there another way to save it locally so I can ultimately get it moved to my computer? Thanks!
2017-12-4
Use props
Nebuchadnezzar
First Officer
Flight distance : 3440476 ft
Spain

I always extract SD CARD from My Phantom 3 SE to export the ( big) files to my PC .
2017-12-4
Use props
dorbot
lvl.4
Flight distance : 844770 ft
France

I think you have to save the file locally then it appears in the Ipad disk when you plug it into the PC.
Clunky as hell.
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. When you finish the editing, please select "complete" Then go back to the previous page, it will remind you of saving the video.
2017-12-10
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

Whenever I fly my Spark, I can not locate my video in my iPad Mini 4 for playback. unlike when I am using my Oppo A37f, where I have a video and photo files to access it.
2019-11-2
Use props
Chito G. Reyes
lvl.2

Philippines

Is there a Video and Photo files for my DJI Go 4 in the storage of my iPad Mini 4, where I can access it for playback after I flew my Drone? Please help !
2019-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules