Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone 360 magazine
1460 3 2015-4-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PureSQNut
Second Officer

United States

In hopes to start a topic that wont end up in a bashing of DJI how many other people got the new issue of Drone 360 magazine?  I got mine and although several of the topics were already covered in posts on this and other forums it was nice to read a magazine that has facts and general overviews on the market and products available and the technology and not just another magazine 100% based on its advertisers with marketing hyped BS based on who spends the most money.

It has overviews of proposed legislations, positive impacts of drones, teachings of responsible and safe flying as well as a topic specific section of images shot with drones.

I am in hopes to see this go to a month to month with a constant flow of new content.

IMAG00235.jpg
2015-4-14
Use props
philbard
lvl.3
United States

It would be refreshing to have an objective point of view on the various manufacturers' product offerings along with current information on etiquette, legislation, etc. Don't get your hopes up too high for this to go monthly without becoming driven by advertising and, unfortunately, that's when trouble begins. Nobody buying ads in a media rag is going to want to see anything that's very negative or unsupportive in the content regarding their products. Unfortunate fact of life in the magazine business, or the news portals on the web for that matter.  We can hope for it, I suppose.
2015-4-14
Use props
PureSQNut
Second Officer

United States

philbard Posted at 2015-4-15 07:11
It would be refreshing to have an objective point of view on the various manufacturers' product offe ...

No, I get it. Im enjoying it while I can.    but the first issue was pretty good. Hope to see it hold up and last a while.
2015-4-14
Use props
VigilanteDrones
Captain
Flight distance : 11800554 ft
  • >>>
United States

I like what the last few issues have had.  So far it seems to be doing alright.
2017-11-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules