Battery Bord is explosive.
898 7 2017-12-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AHMED-HASSAN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 661775 ft
Austria

for some reason i broke my dji inspire 1 battery i open it and disconnect the balanced cable and then connect it and some part from Bord it explosive that is Normal ? because I want to full discharged.
I want to change this part but what is this ?
And I have this sensor Is this fit .
B5BF1BF7-EACD-46D5-B33B-AF52E58F81CD.jpeg
A4A9068E-7CFF-486B-AC40-7D42B006AF05.jpeg
642FD6C1-966B-45C2-A302-02132FE69426.jpeg
A9A2172B-ED11-42DB-AEC0-83992F44A22D.jpeg
2522FA10-2E34-4EAD-9383-38F0151C8363.jpeg
2017-12-4
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Hi, sir. We would not recommend you disassemble the battery on your own. If there is anything wrong with your battery, please send it back for repair: http://www.dji.com/support . Thanks for your support.
2017-12-5
Use props
AHMED-HASSAN
lvl.3
Austria

i don't have more the warranty and it will cost a lot of money because I live in Austria and there is no Dji servers in Austria.
You can helping me to give me the information that’s I asked.
2017-12-5
Use props
fansa84fe8a4
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3 ft
United States

Anytime I've experienced a short that blows apart a component, there is often some other parts that no longer work due to the surge.  On stacked PC boards, some traces are so small they'll burn apart like a fuse and you'll never see them.  Often best to change out the entire board if possible.

If this was on the battery, it probably is a Li-ion battery charger balance board and those can be found on eBay for a few dollars and often less than the individual component.  You'll need to search through all the cell, currents, and voltages for a substitute unless someone out there has gone into this prior on Youtube, Reddit, or elsewhere.

Good luck, but I doubt DJI will provide any schematics or component info.  That would open them up to copycats and competition from third parties, aside from any self-inflicted damages.
2017-12-5
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you really want to risk a crash with DIY circuit repairs on one of the most critical components in the bird?  Buy a new battery or buy a new bird, what is more expensive?  Not to mention the danger of aircraft falling on or things or people.  Normally I would not say anything but crashes and injuries affect the entire Industry and safety is priority one for me, not my pocketbook.  Perhaps a less expensive bird like a Mavic would be better fit for your budget.
2017-12-5
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

eggbeater Posted at 2017-12-5 10:43
Do you really want to risk a crash with DIY circuit repairs on one of the most critical components in the bird?  Buy a new battery or buy a new bird, what is more expensive?  Not to mention the danger of aircraft falling on or things or people.  Normally I would not say anything but crashes and injuries affect the entire Industry and safety is priority one for me, not my pocketbook.  Perhaps a less expensive bird like a Mavic would be better fit for your budget.

Seriously dude, what Eggbeater says, simply not worth it! Bin this battery, do not fly with it again!

Mark G.
2017-12-5
Use props
Highasakite
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1423930 ft
United States

AHMED-HASSAN, Take that battery to your local battery store or hazardous material drop-off . Do not throw it in the trash! Then, sadly you must buy a new battery and learn the correct way to take care of it and it will last a few years. Safety First! Ken.
2017-12-5
Use props
AHMED-HASSAN
lvl.3
Austria

I thank everyone for your attention.
2017-12-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules